How much for amp of sust

Tren, it’s all legit juice, or at least I think so, sold at my local pharmacy here in Costa Rica. I didn’t know the size of the needles in the rediject, which you bring up a good point especially with pain, I’ll be looking for a smaller gauge when I do my first cycle.

The rediject needle is now a 22 gauge. I think Organon changed it because it was killing too many people :slight_smile:

The rediject i got with my sust was 19g! I took one look at that and binned it.

Moose
My source is getting stuff from thailand and is charging about $40 for 100 anabol!! Thats some mark up. The enanthate is about three times so thats not too bad.

$16? Do some more searching…

Im not poor by any means, but if that was best prices to be had for juice…Id be natural for sure.

$11.00

$11 per amp.

How about an amp for .57(cents)? Doesn’t that sound good?

that does sound good, i was talking canadian dollars and it is actually 15, so its equivalent to your guys’ 11ish price. Ive decided to stay natural for a couple more years.

Good choice TWL. I wouldn’t recomend anyone do steroids unless they have maxed out their physical genetic potetial. This involves having an EXTENSIVE knowledge of diet, supplementation, and training, and DEVOTION! you must eat, breath, sleep, and think Bodybuilding 24-7 its a life style! Once you are this devoted and have reached your limits then learn everything there is to know about AAS, then you are ready to juice. Steroids are just the icing on the cake, there is no magic pill, just a lot of hard work, careful dieting, training and use of AAS. P-22