T Nation

How Much Do You Wrist Curl?

Everyone knows what are the standard for bench, squat and deadlift. But what is a decent wrist curl? Post how much do you wrist curl, and what are you present big three number (so I can compare and make my mind)

Whats a wrist curl?

About tree fiddy.

What kind of wrist curl? Seated, standing, barbell, dumbbell?

[quote]OdinsMissingEye wrote:
What kind of wrist curl? Seated, standing, barbell, dumbbell?[/quote]

oh I forgot about that. I think every variation is just AS IMPORTANT so we’ll have to list the weights with every variation that comes to mind.

wrist curl are u kidding me? when i see guys doing wrist curls at my gym i just laugh. do some deads or pull ups with out straps. asking how much u wrist curl is more queer of a question than asking someone how mucH he di** lifts… ok maybe not but thats besides the point.

I bench 200, squat 300, and wrist curl 285 for 8 strict reps.

Does a little body english counts?

[quote]ryanw2007 wrote:
wrist curl are u kidding me? when i see guys doing wrist curls at my gym i just laugh. do some deads or pull ups with out straps. asking how much u wrist curl is more queer of a question than asking someone how mucH he di** lifts… ok maybe not but thats besides the point.[/quote]

no man this little exercises and body parts are just as important, and I think talking squats and deadlifts is getting boring already, I think I’m buying a bosu ball tommorrow.

[quote]ryanw2007 wrote:
wrist curl are u kidding me? when i see guys doing wrist curls at my gym i just laugh. do some deads or pull ups with out straps. asking how much u wrist curl is more queer of a question than asking someone how mucH he di** lifts… ok maybe not but thats besides the point.[/quote]

I do heavy deads/weighted pull ups without straps and my forearms didn’t start really growing until I added in some wrist curl variations. I don’t see what’s so funny about them.

[quote]Nyral wrote:
Does a little body english counts?[/quote]

I think body english would mean you’re pushing yourself just as hard as doing a heavy compound lift, I’d say go!

I like to stay in the 1000lb to 1008lb range. Of course that’s bb and i not after i do my killer lateral raises of 250lb db’s. I’m scared of hitting my cns to hard.

I made a Andrieu’s bobine (you check that out for yourself on the web, in french s’il vous plaît), and loaded it with 20 lbs. Usually I’ll do 3 sets of 3 complete rolls, in both ways (the rope goes from my mid torso to the ground, I’m 5ft 6,5’).
After that, I don’t need wrist curls, thank you.

Lol for this post, you’re just copying, aren’t you?.. :wink:

Who will start the next one on calf raises, seated and standing? Donkey are off, 'cause they depend mostly on how much you butt weighs…

[quote]johnson575 wrote:
I like to stay in the 1000lb to 1008lb range. Of course that’s bb and i not after i do my killer lateral raises of 250lb db’s. I’m scared of hitting my cns to hard.[/quote]

lol… :wink:

Do they count if we do them on the moon?

Looks like I missed the joke.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
Do they count if we do them on the moon? [/quote]

it doesn’t matter where you are, just remember “let Jesus do the work for you”.

It depends on how much GH I do…

At a rate of 75 strokes a minute I’d say between 225 and 300 strokes depending what show’s on Telemundo. I have a right hand/left hand split with a rest day after that.

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:
At a rate of 75 strokes a minute I’d say between 225 and 300 strokes depending what show’s on Telemundo. I have a right hand/left hand split with a rest day after that.
[/quote]

Looks that you’re following Lee Priest’s advice, very well done.