How Much Do We Love Protein?

7th son … I like your style

Steak, Chicken, Fish, Bison, Venison, shit i’ll even eat an ostrich … not ostrich meat … I’ll eat a mthfckn ostrich …

There’s a gay joke in there somewhere… I just know it…

I had the best elk tenderloin a couple of weeks ago. Beat the hell out of my cow and deer tenderloin.

chicken
eggs
egg whites
lean ground beef
cottage cheese
protein powder.

I need to learn to cook more betterer.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Oh, and apparently Obama is trying to destroy all of our supplements…so we don’t have the strength to break out of his concentration camps.
[/quote]

I knew that secret Kenyan born terrorist was plotting some shit like this.

Did you hear he’s a muslim too?

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

Oh, and apparently Obama is trying to destroy all of our supplements…so we don’t have the strength to break out of his concentration camps.
[/quote]

Did you hear he’s a muslim too?[/quote]

Yep! Plus, he hates white people, AND is a Nazi.

I like carbs.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[/quote]

Did you hear he’s a muslim too?[/quote]

Yep! Plus, he hates white people, AND is a Nazi.
[/quote]

And the messiah.

I was really stoned when I made this topic, but the truth is, high or not, I still love protein. I should get some venison. Haven’t had that in ages, and its DELICIOUS (and full of protein).

[quote]ritzgooch23 wrote:
i love my egg whites/oats/berries cooked in a pan to a crispy perfection for breakfast. mmm, its like cobbler![/quote]
That sounds really damn good. What are the measurements like to make that?

Also, after the last couple weeks of school I’ve been too busy or tired to bother cooking and eating meat.

Thank God for raw eggs. They are my primary source of protein these days. Buy about 36+ every couple days.

[quote]ritzgooch23 wrote:
i love my egg whites/oats/berries cooked in a pan to a crispy perfection for breakfast. mmm, its like cobbler![/quote]
That sounds really damn good. What are the measurements like to make that?

Also, after the last couple weeks of school I’ve been too busy or tired to bother cooking and eating meat.
Thank God for raw eggs. They are my primary source of protein these days. Buy about 36+ every couple days.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
I like carbs.[/quote]

Dude, didn’t you know all carbs automatically wind up as fat? The only way to get lean is to eat a lot of protein and just enough fat to help the protein go down your digestive tract. Come on, carb boy, we’re so out of the 90’s.

When I briefly made the change from 78% groundbeef to pan fried chicken breast I was in heaven…

I think any kind of pan-fried/grilled bro-tein is the best.

I was thinking about this topic last night as I chowed down a perfectly broiled steak.

If I could have a Hibachi style chef cook me up a half dozen steaks and just throw them in a bowl, which I would eat while watching The Bugs Bunny and Road Runner Show- I could die happy, right there on the spot.

Even if didn’t die, it would still be very damn good.

I ate ALOT of protein today.

[quote]7thSonofa7thSon wrote:
I ate ALOT of protein today.[/quote]

ME TOO! (for a girl)
and I’m not done yet…

I love cheeeese.

At the moment I’ve got; Edam, Chedder, Feta, Brie, Washed Rouge (don’t ask me, I saw it, it was on special, so I bought it. Tastes like Camembert.), and Parmesan.
Plus Cottage Cheese, and two litres of unsweetened yoghurt.

Figure if I eat absolutly no carbs, the fat content will even out.

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
There’s a gay joke in there somewhere… I just know it…[/quote]

I guess that would be a reference to liquid protein.

`