How Much Change In 10 Weeks?

I saw the article about Valerie Waugaman and saw the picture of before and after.

Beginners always want fast results. They want to go from caterpillar to butterfly (wow that’s beautiful) in the shortest amount of time.

So do you think that a beginner with maybe say 25% bodyfat could in then weeks do the transformation that Val did?

Thanks
Neo

Before

10 weeks after.

Physically, I’m sure it can be done.

Mentally though, most, if not all can’t do what is necessary to achieve similar results.

This applies to anyone, gals or guys.

Nobody should count on it. The planets really have to be in line for that (tip-top genetics, correct eating and intense, dedicated lifting!)

But that doesn’t mean that one shouldn’t work as though that is his or her goal!

This can Definatly Be done, BUT BE WARNED… this involves SERious training and learning…

But we’re here for you! :smiley:

And don’t forget about the top-notch, professional help she had.

Valerie is clearly a genetic anomaly. In addition, she has the benefit of Dr. John Berardi’s tutelage and support. If you want to know how much positive change YOU can accomplish in 10 weeks it’s simple… TRY. TRY hard. TRY harder. If you fail to reach your goals… TRY AGAIN. If nothing else you will learn many wonderful things. Those special things that can only be learned, but not taught.

Well, are you TRYING yet?

[quote]awesomepossom wrote:
And don’t forget about the top-notch, professional help she had.[/quote]

This is T-Nation… WE ARE THE PROFESSIONAL :stuck_out_tongue:

haha, her eating must of been EXACT coz she had changed alot…

But dedication, eating right, Good planning… I mean… EXCELLENT planning,
Motivation and knowlage.

all can be taught, many more unseen u learn… Just keep going… Even if it takes 10 years… you’ll get there Eventually… and just dont stop Working :smiley:

10 weeks? I’m struggling to believe it.

10 weeks for that? Yeah I could see it. If you look at the first pic, it looks like she had a decent lean muscle base to begin with, so it was just a matter of peeling off 15-20 lbs of fat. Very doable in 10 weeks.

[quote]thejonsdj wrote:
10 weeks for that? Yeah I could see it. If you look at the first pic, it looks like she had a decent lean muscle base to begin with, so it was just a matter of peeling off 15-20 lbs of fat. Very doable in 10 weeks.[/quote]

Yup, that’s not really a dramatic transformation, a lot of people doing BFL have achieved better results…

thats a sick transformation but its definatly doable

Okay, that gives me hope!

I agree, the transformation is awesome. I guess her diet was 100%.

btw, I r not a girl. lol