How Much Cardio Do You DO?

I usually do no cardio. But it looks like I’m goint to start, because I just got stuck in an aerobics class at school. I need it for my exercise physiology major.

When you went from 1 hour or cardio once per day, 7 days per week and then bumped it up to 1 hour 2X daily 7 days per week did you see a huge effect as far as FASTER fat loss was concerned? I ask because I am considering this-when I went from 30min 1 time per day to 1 hour 7 days a week I saw an amazing difference.
Thanks…

jw - i didn’t at first, but once i restructured my diet i most definitely did. i do my first session on an empty stomach right upon waking @ 6am. i eat three carb heavy meals (breakfast, morning snack, lunch) each meal gets a bit smaller than the last to slowly ease the insulin out of my system. for my afternoon snack i eat a protein only meal to help the glucagon release for fat burning. bingo. that did the trick. really is a small change, but it went a long way for me. i only do this amount of cardio while leaning of course. the 2 hours per day is what i have to resort to in order get down to 5-6% bf. i have to use what amounts to bruit force, but this is pretty much how it goes when you get that lean. when bulking or maintaing i only do 1 hour of cardio per day 5 days per week. to some folks this is still WAY too much, but i am used to it and feel like shit if i back off too much. kevo