How Much Can Them Bi’s Take?

@planet_healh has the answer. Your welcome…

11 Likes

Wow, a detailed response addressing exactly what you asked.

What a fuckin’ prick.

3 Likes

The hero we need, not the hero we deserve.

4 Likes

Watch out everyone. We’ve got two tough guys here. :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:.

ACTUALLY. IF I had asked what are some techniques to break down muscle fibers the most, and please explain the theory behind your answer… then yeah perfectly fine answer. But I didn’t ask that at all.

It’s the equivalent of asking someone in the gym how to use a piece of equipment and they respond “Well back in 1947 Mr so and so decided to create a better machine than… and in his efforts to enhance the feedback from… because studies show…blah blah blah.

This is hyperbolic duh. But some people for some reason feel the need to express how “smart” they are. I mean the mother fucker put fucking bullet points in his answer. Why not MLA format while you’re at it.

AND FINALLY. His answer was essentially to do drop sets, and focus on time under tension. Sorry I want as enlightened with his over explained answer as you were…bro.

Lowest bar ever for a hero. Goodness… this forum.

Seems too many of you feel it’s perfectly fine to jump into a convo and scream “look how tough I am online raaawrrrr”.

I’m going to go ahead and stick with my own knowledge on heath and fitness. I have not had a single issue when asking questions about gear and such. I ASK one fucking question about working out and every bro out there runs to show how smart they are and argue. I mean don’t you guys have something better to do like correcting someone’s form in the gym??

It’s a pretty fucking simple question. Can I hit my bis every day or more. And yet… lmao.

T. Nation for the win.

When the fuck did he say do drop sets and focus on TUT?

He gave an answer, and explained his answer.

Hopefully the mods get this douchebag out of here ASAP.

Really? I asked about frequency. Not for the longest explanation on what a drop set is.

Do you know that blood flow restriction isn’t a drop set? And that he talked about shortened/lengthened positions, not TUT?

You seem to be absolutely clueless regarding pretty much everything, dude.

It’s not a simple question, if you don’t give all the relevant information. Frequency doesn’t exist in isolation from intensity and volume and you haven’t given any information on the other two variables.

Can I train deadlifts every day? Yes, the daily dose deadlift program does that and has a history of producing results. Does that mean I should go in to the gym and hit 10 max deadlifts singles every day? No, that’s ridiculous. Do you see how dumb your essentially identical question is now?

By the way, how do you feel about estimating the body fat percentage of random athletes from pictures? Because I’ve got a guy to introduce you to.

You’re assumption is what’s ridiculous. Bro nation all the way

My non informed self feels that while
Running an AAS I can recover much faster therefore hitting a muscle group more often. With what intensity? The right amount is how much. Even though I’ve learned next to nothing in my Nearly 29 years of lifting. I feel everyday is a possibility. And my theory would be that every day and twice on days I’d normally do arms would suffice but I’m not sure. Came here to ask but yeah. Anyways gents. Too da loo.

Wtf are you talking about estimating bf% of random dudes. I mean. Whatever floats your boat man. Not my thing.

Just give a figure ffs

4 Likes

No instead of spoon feeding you the answer you want to hear (which no one can give you) he gave you information relevant to you finding out the answer, being the only way you can get the answer.

1 Like

It’s a simple question. What’s your bodyfat%

My biceps can’t take as much work as my triceps. 8-10 sets, twice a week is about all my biceps can handle.

I don’t use performance enhancing drugs, but other dudes juice up to reach my natural levels, so I think my experience applies.

2 Likes

Perhaps if in your 29 years of lifting, you took a moment to read the detailed information others were willing to take the time and energy to provide, you’d be able to answer questions like this for yourself.

Personally, if I ask a performance question, it helps me to gauge the quality of the responses I’m getting if people give their rationale when answering. So really I’m asking two questions: one is the performance question itself, and the other is whether the person throwing “7, alternating” back at me is actually knowledgable or someone with much less knowledge than I have.

But I like to learn for fun, and that’s not everyone’s jam.

4 Likes

Both of these things. OP seems to be a complete tool though, so I am glad (Schadenfreude) he ignored the good advice he was given.

You should do 2 supplemental days for bi’s, and 2 a days on what would be your regular days, so 6 times a week, and that will give you 3 days out of 7 not training them.

It’s a small muscle group and can/should recover quickly, so just hammer the crap out of them. Go big on carbs, salt, and potassium too. Mix your pre/post-workout protein in Juicy Juice. It has 290 mg. per serving.

1 Like

The answer is your question is stupid and lacks all context required to give you a straight numeric answer.

Given you’ve been so dismissive of quality, if more subjective, responses the answer is twice a day every day.

2 a day. Every day. Go, do that, report back.

1 Like