T Nation

How Much Caffeine Is In HOT-ROX?

It really doesnt say on the label

anyone know, does it make you jittery?

[quote]joeker wrote:

anyone know, does it make you jittery?[/quote]

It makes me jittery.

For instance, Spike makes me crazy focused, but not like “jumping around gotta do something” type of energy. HOT-ROX makes me antsy and full of excess energy.

Depends on the person, I would imagine. Take it as the label suggests.

Hmmm.

Spike doesn’t make me jittery, just energized.

Caffeine does almost the same thing.

ECA (25mg/200mg/81mg) gives me energy to boot, but no jitters.

HOT-ROX Extreme solo just gives a nice energy boost, but after taking it for a while it goes away.

400mg caffeine and 2 HRX. Way more energy and slightly more jitters then everything, and I feel like I’m bouncing along on air all day.

I hear HRX and Caffeine-Free Spike make an awesome combination.

For the last few years I’ve been drinking a french press of strong coffee (SBUX French Roast) and a four-shot Bux Americano in the afternoon. I just started a HOT-ROX Extreme in the morning and one in the afternoon and I am spinning! Yeah it made me jittery. I’m hoping I get used to it.

The stim effects of HRX subside after a week or so of usage.

[quote]joeker wrote:

anyone know, does it make you jittery?[/quote]

About as much as a regular cup of coffee. This is from TC his ownself.

It didn’t make me jittery, but I had all the other “nasty” side effects of such stims. Of course that was after going for more than a year without such things.

[quote]Madman2 wrote:
joeker wrote:

anyone know, does it make you jittery?

About as much as a regular cup of coffee. This is from TC his ownself.

It didn’t make me jittery, but I had all the other “nasty” side effects of such stims. Of course that was after going for more than a year without such things.

[/quote]

I can handle a cup of coffee, what other side effects did you have?

Crappy sleep quality, couldn’t relax, feeling like I was run over by a Mack truck when I wasn’t “on”, couldn’t seem to start my day without a “kick in the pants”, increased anxiety, and decreased ability to handle stressful situations.