How Much Arimidex Should I Be Using?

hi all.
I am wondering how much arimidex i should be using.
I am taking 1400mg p/w test and 300mg p/w deca

I have 1mg tabls and i have been taking half a mg per day is that ok ?

Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

test blood for E2
I believe 22 is the target, and adjust your dose of adex accordingly. then then after a short while retest. That should give you a sense if your adjustment is working. repeat the process.

I don’t know if there is a formula or what ppl use for certain dosage of Test per week, but everyone is different and based on the amount of aromatase in the body your mileage may be different. IMO testing blood is the ultimate tool to guide you.

If your not using enough after trying the same amount for a week, you will be getting gyno symptoms, like itchy sensitive nipples. Slightly increase the amount, and try for another week if symptoms persist as it takes a while for the change to register.
It is a balancing act as too much adex will make you feel lethargic and achy in the joints, if this occurs reduce the dose. Manipulate it until you find the sweetspot.

bloodwork is the ultimate arbiter, but you can’t exactly get it done every few days. morning wood is the practical way to adjust your ai dosage. if you don’t get any at all, your estrogen is too high. when you’re getting them every morning and sometimes at night, then you’re pretty damn close to the right level. you can get them and be too low, but generally you’ll go soft and have trouble staying hard. as you enter the sweet spot and go past it, you should be able to figure out if you went too high or too low based on your dosage. did you increase it, then you went low. did you decrease it? then you went high.

are you taking hcg? if not that’s probably too high of a dosage. if you are then it sounds about right. google “estrogen high low sides” to get a comprehensive idea of the differences but they vary substantially for everyone. this is one time it’s a good idea to follow your other head

I am having issues with estrogen now as well. I have 1mg pills are arimadex and I am only doing 500mg/week test cyp. I take 1 pile on injection week and that is too much. I just started having fatigue and joint pain and all the side effects associated with low estrogen and actually I can relate to everything Joyful said. My first two weeks I had morning wood every morning and that has went away so apparently that is a great testing “device”.

[quote]joyfull wrote:
bloodwork is the ultimate arbiter, but you can’t exactly get it done every few days. morning wood is the practical way to adjust your ai dosage. if you don’t get any at all, your estrogen is too high. when you’re getting them every morning and sometimes at night, then you’re pretty damn close to the right level. you can get them and be too low, but generally you’ll go soft and have trouble staying hard. as you enter the sweet spot and go past it, you should be able to figure out if you went too high or too low based on your dosage. did you increase it, then you went low. did you decrease it? then you went high.

are you taking hcg? if not that’s probably too high of a dosage. if you are then it sounds about right. google “estrogen high low sides” to get a comprehensive idea of the differences but they vary substantially for everyone. this is one time it’s a good idea to follow your other head[/quote]

thanks for the answer, i lowered my dose since i started getting some effects of low estrogen based on what i found googling estrogen low high, i lowered it from .5 to .25mg daily been about 3 days but since then i started feeling more effects from low estrogen, is it because i changed my dosage and i need a few more days or what. I was getting morning wood every day but sometimes lost it during sex but always came back never any problem really and i’ve been feeling real flat the last couple of days. do i just need to give it more time maybe wait 3-4 days more ? :slight_smile:
thanks in advance