How Metrosexual Are You

How metrosexual are you? You get one point for owning each of the following items:

1. Razor
  2. Toothbrush
  3. Shower Gel
  4. Deodorant
  5. Toothpaste
  6. Teeth-Whitening Product
  7. Shampoo
  8. Conditioner
  9. Hair Straigteners
    10)Hair Dryer
    11)Cotton Buds
    12)Facial Cleanser
    13)Moisturising Lotion
    14)Radience Lotion
    15)Foundation
    16)Tweezers
    17)Deep Conditioning hair treatment
    18)Face Masks
    19)Shower Cap
    20)Eye Cream
    21)Electric Razor
    22)Vaseline
    23)Lip Balm
    24)Dental Floss
    25)Body Cream
    26)Curling Iron
    27)Aftershave
    28)A bar of Soap
    29)Night Cream
    30)Nail Clippers/Scissors
    31)Nail File
    32)Comb
    33)Hair Brush
    34)Pink Shirts

If you own
5> Your about as metrosexual as Chuck Norris.
5<10 Your not metrosexual. But you do need a wash.
10<15 Completely Normal, you average joe.
15<20 You’re Camper than most but Chuck Norris might let you off.
20<25 You’re in for a roundhouse kick, you Metrosexual.
25<30 Beyond Metro
30< You are just gay.

I personally have 22 of these things. Shit.

Well things like razors and toothbrushes are pretty much essential so everyone will score a few points. Except Chuck Norris, he would have a score of minus 12.

I score twelve - I am normal, and therefore that whole nasty business where I got sodomised by a gang of choir boys on saturday night was nothing to worry about…

I got “10”. I just passed up needing a wash. I have the shower gel because that works great for being 2 inches away from other people all day long. Shaving my head takes care of the rest of the bullshit.

12 for things I own
8 for things that I actually use

No need for shaving products, when I have “the gift of beard” :slight_smile:

I got an 11. I suspect my electric clippers make me more metrosexual than Prof X.

It is strange that wearing my hair 1/4" long makes me more metrosexual than shaving my head. They both seem to be the opposite of metrosexual.

[quote]comedypedro wrote:
Well things like razors and toothbrushes are pretty much essential so everyone will score a few points. Except Chuck Norris, he would have a score of minus 12.[/quote]

Yeah-if toothpaste and toothbrush go towards being ‘non-metrosexual’ than I don’t think I want to be in the room with any.

I have 5. Me and Chuck are going to go wallow in a pig sty just to prove we can beat deep skin infections.

1. razor
  2. toothbrush
  3. toothpaste
  4. deodorant
  5. soap

I scored 7. Gotta consider that we NEED to use oral hygeine and general hygeine items. Being clean and healthy isn’t metrosexual, but being civilized… sort of. If you own tweezers for anything other than removing splinters, you automatically rank in “metrosexual, homosexual,”.

I don’t think anyone living through winter in the Northeast should be penalized for owning/using lip balm and moisturizer.

And, on the Chuck Norris tip, my brother bought me a T-shirt with a picture of the Bearded One and the slogan, “Guns don’t kill people, Chuck Norris kills people.”

I got a 27 :\

1. Razor
  2. Toothbrush
  3. Shower Gel
  4. Deodorant
  5. Toothpaste
  6. Teeth-Whitening Product
  7. Shampoo
  8. Conditioner
    10)Hair Dryer
    11)Cotton Buds
    12)Facial Cleanser
    13)Moisturising Lotion
    15)Foundation
    16)Tweezers
    17)Deep Conditioning hair treatment
    20)Eye Cream
    21)Electric Razor
    23)Lip Balm
    24)Dental Floss
    25)Body Cream
    27)Aftershave
    28)A bar of Soap
    30)Nail Clippers/Scissors
    31)Nail File
    32)Comb
    33)Hair Brush
    34)Pink Shirts

GD & I wanted to stay in the closet…

-RetailBoy

1. 14 pink polo shirts…

James Bond (and yes, the Sean Connery one) would be considered Metrosexual.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
comedypedro wrote:
Well things like razors and toothbrushes are pretty much essential so everyone will score a few points. Except Chuck Norris, he would have a score of minus 12.

Yeah-if toothpaste and toothbrush go towards being ‘non-metrosexual’ than I don’t think I want to be in the room with any.[/quote]

I also don’t consider cutting my nails once in a while metrosexual. Moreover, when I was younger and played a lot of soccer, I learned the hard way to take care of my toenails lest they become detached from my toe in the course of a tackle. Just make sure you don’t use transparent nail polish.

12 for products I have. 10 for products in use.

i stink bitch

but i have a pink shirt, and i shave my head, out of necessity, not choice :wink:

I got a 9, lol.

And I thought I would do a lot worse, guess I need to go shower real quick though, lol.

Shit and I thought i was bad with 22