T Nation

how many?

How many days/week shal i workout when im on AS and insulin? 4? 5? 6? My diet and cycle is good!

you are fucking kidding right? you are juicin and using insulin and dont know how the fuck to work out? wow!

He can’t spell either…or use apostrophes…and he doesn’t know the difference between “is” and “are.”

why dont you try 6 hours a day, 7 days a week. Better yet why dont you stick the AS and insulin up your ass you would probably get better results from your cycle.

Regarding the spelling problem, I think what he really meant was that he’s using ASS and insulin.

Personally, I find that if I’m getting a lot of ASS it negatively impacts my recovery. So I train three, maybe four, times a week during those periods.

It depends on the quality of the ASS, though. Really good, shake yourself into a frenzy, sweat-flyin’ ASS will necessitate at least a two-day drop in training frequency. On the other hand, mediocre ASS can generally be ignored (unless you’re really old). You didn’t post your age, so I’ll assume from the naive quality of your post that you’re fairly young. In this case, it’s almost completely a question of the quality of your ASS. Nothing else matters, including the insulin.

That was the funniest post I’ve read in a long time. I’m going to burst out laughing in the middle of class today just thinking about it…

all right so we all bashed because he needed but i think we should give some help before he messes something up. anyways, it all depends on your schedule. the roids will help with recovery ina temendous way. I don’t know what your protocol is but i hope you are not taking a shitload amount. I would workout twice a day for 2 days and then take one day off. You have to make a good training split for your self. Do you really need the insulin? why would you go that far? anyways i hope you got some clomid regardless of what gear you are taking. laters pk

Thank you. Always nice to be appreciated. I’m sure that Monkeyboy Eric will also have some enlightening comments, should he take the time to read this thread.