How Many Times Per Week Should I Train a Muscle Group?

You are getting hate because you are coming across as a troll. You are disregarding the advice of advanced lifters, who have been down your path of thinking one way or another,yet you still provide garbage "scientific studies " or whatever bullshit facts such as this

Or this

Respect is earnt, not given and at your rate no one will respect you.

2 Likes

A lot of people think that i will not reach my goal and that i’m just the next troll.
I’m going to update my Log every day so you can see if this system works or not. I’m not going to die if i try something completely different than what most people are doing.
I’m going to the gym today so make sure to check my Log later.

I don’t think anyone here is hoping you fail, it’s just you’re talking far too big a game for someone who his by his own admission a novice. Worry less about the debate and more about what results you get.

1 Like

I’m going to try my program for a couple of months before ditching it.

Coz you are a turkey.

2 Likes

Of course you are. What a productive thread this has certainly been, A for effort all round lads.

download

Just found mmamachines transformation pic after doing his program.

It’s not YOUR program. Most of us have known people that have tried exactly what you are proposing. It’s 2017, you are not going to create a protocol that has never been tried before.

1 Like

Just watch how i’m creating the ultimate protocol brah just watch

Like I said; you will just be doing something many others have already done.

And what results did they get?

Not great.

I’m going to have excellent results. Give me some time.

Seems like it’s going great so far.

2 Likes

I’m sick bro lol. I will be going hard on monday.

What do you think caused you to be sick. I doubt it was snotty Samuel sneezing on you that made you not go to the whole gym for a week.

I don’t have that much time.

That’s a lot of hate for no reason. But i’m cool with that. Can’t wait to see the results after 6 months on this incredible program.

Please do not interpret my critique as hate. Doing so will shut you away from receiving valuable criticism from experienced lifters that will help you achieve your goals.

4 Likes

Bro i’ve told you all that i’m still sick. I have to rest.