How Many People are you Ignoring?

I have a couple on ignore. They aren’t really controversial. Every time I read something they posted, they made my teeth itch.

I look at this place like a big party with a lot of people milling around striking up conversations. There are a couple of twats that I’d wander away from and not spend any time listening to. In a social setting, I’d hardly be required to sit politely and listen to all their drivel. I’d make an excuse or avoid them.

I don’t have anyone on ignore, but I have placed myself on ignore by mistake a couple times meaning that I couldn’t see my posts until LowfatMatt showed me what a retard i was.

I suspect I’m on many people’s ignore list. I hope so at least.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Yeah, for example (no need for names) there’s a kid who posts inane powerlifting theories that is of zero worthwhile content and is just some desperate and unending reaching for attention. After a while, I just didn’t want to keep reading that.[/quote]

Oh yeah, where did Type2B go anyways?

Whoops.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
I don’t have anyone on ignore, but I have placed myself on ignore by mistake a couple times meaning that I couldn’t see my posts until LowfatMatt showed me what a retard i was.

I suspect I’m on many people’s ignore list. I hope so at least. [/quote]

LOL I didn’t know that was possible.

I’ve done it also.

To top it off, I had no idea that that was what I had done, and PM’d the mod who was online at the time with considerable indignation at having my posts removed. Sure, I acknowledged, I knew I sounded like a dick in those posts, but that’s my judgment and my right, blah blah blah :slight_smile:

I’ve got pushmepullme on ignore. Bitch gets on my last nerve.

If I was online more, I might use that function

That’s amusing to iggy oneself, I’ve done that on another message board

Even if I knew how to do it I wouldnt put anyone on ignore list. I am on a forum to communicate with people, why the fuck would I silence anyone?

I just skip over reading a post if I recognize the avatar. For example, some dude with some ripped pants. He might actually have something to say, but fuck me if I understand what hes saying. I’m pretty sure hes English.

[quote]orion wrote:
Not one.

Those that annoy me the most just might be the ones I could learn the most from.

Unlikely, but you have to kiss many frogs in order to find a prince.

That sounded kind of ghey, didn’t it?
[/quote]

Holy shit I completely agree with you again.

That is like twice in two days… Freaky.

On another note, I would be shocked if I wasn’t on a few lists myself, utterly shocked.

[quote]meangenes wrote:
No-one. I think everyone contributes something to our faculty of knowledge. Even HH.[/quote]

meangenes

PM me if you get a chance. I’d like to ask you a question. Not about this post, about one of the pics you posted elswhere.

I just hope type2b goes away.

Thats all.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
I’ve got pushmepullme on ignore. Bitch gets on my last nerve.[/quote]

Me too! Good thing I can’t see any of her posts anymore. Such a relief.

[quote]Im Yolked wrote:
Although there are a few obnoxious members i’d love to erase from my memory. I think the ignore function is immature and is used by those who don’t have any wits to reply to a controversial post. I don’t use it.[/quote]

this.

plus I’m too lazy.

I dont even use it on BB.com.

I am on a internet forum to communicate with other people. Why would I silence anybody?

I wont name anyone but I have to admit that I am juggling with the idea to ignore some yolked up individual who came back to the forum recently. But I wont because he will probably end up getting flamed in a hilarious manner, providing good quality entertainment

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
I’ve got pushmepullme on ignore. Bitch gets on my last nerve.[/quote]

just lmao

Im not a big fan of the ignore function because it deprives me of a chance to be a dick. if someone chimes in with something that pisses me off, I’d rather give them a piece of my mind as opposed to acting like it didnt happen.

[quote]dyeguy1212 wrote:
I’d rather give them a piece of my mind
[/quote]

your generosity may be detrimental to your iq.

I’d save those, you may not have much to spare.

[quote]Skinless wrote:
I just hope type2b goes away.

Thats all.[/quote]

Well comments like this will only encourage the trolls.

Ive got 4-5, mostly trolls, not even sure if they’re active anymore.