How many na's???

How Many non-americans does it take to screw in a light bulb??? 2, one to hold the bulb, and 1 to SUCK MY DICK!!

Wonderful. Simply great. facepalm

BFA, I didn’t know cops leaned in THAT direction. :slight_smile:

But those Canadians are so damn pretty…

And dont even get me started on the “Royal Canadian Mount-Me’s.”

Now now fellas, lets not turn National Pride into Canada bashing. They did a LOT in the Allied effort of WWII.

Wow, you’re an idiot, or just ignorant. So what’s your beef with Canada anyway?
Demo had a good point. We did do a lot in WWII, but didn’t get much recognition for it.
Oh yea, BFA, here’s some things you should know about Canada:

-In the war of 1812, started by America, Canadians pushed the Americans back…past their ‘White House’. Then we burned it…and most of Washington, under the command of William Lyon McKenzie who was insane and hammered all the time. We got bored because they ran away, so we came home and partied…
-Canada has the largest French population that never surrendered to Germany.
-We have the largest English population that never ever surrendered or withdrew during any war to anyone, anywhere.
-We don’t marry our kin-folk.

Boo yah!

Canada is a great country with a stellar combat record. Unfortunately Canada, like the U.S., has a few societal moronic masturbating miscreants also, eh.

See there’s that Bull shit story about them burning the white house again. LOL

BFA- To damm funny Brother.

I don’t know if your comment was directed at me or not, but I’m going to assume it was. I’m not against America, I was just putting some good stuff about us out there.

Sorry for interjecting, you can’t blame all Canadians because one Non-American A@#@$%^^ canadian thats just not right… Come on most canadians on whole love american otherwise we would be at war with each other all the time. I think the right direction is to direct it to Non-American who ever he/she/ it is. Which BFA started to do. But then got caught up w/ the Candian bashing.

Sorry, I forgot that anything that wasn’t great about America isn’t true. My bad.

You damn Canadians with your flappy heads and beady eyes…and you can have that damn Avril Lavigne back too.

You post that and wonder why people from other countries can’t be as ra ra ra about EVERYTHING the US does?

That had to be the dumbest post I read this year. We’re still in February though, so I’m sure someone will manage to do better.

Some of the things I am going to say may offend some, but I do want to express my opinion on a few things… I love Canada…They have always been a good ally of the USA…I find it childish to argue about a war that took place 200 years ago, because EVERYONE including the Canadians know that if the US and Canada went to war now, it would be over in, oh about 2 days, and the USA would be doubled in size, and the Maple leaf flag would be non existant…BUT I dont want that!! We need good quality allies like Canada…What we need to do is knock the turd out of people like “Non-American”, but not all of Canada…Personally if I was Canadian I would be emberassed about N/A…I know I am every time an American facist opens their mouths…Do I think the US is the best country in the world? Absolutley I do! Why? Because I live here, so I have no problems with Canadians thinking that Canada is the best country, but people like NA should shut up, and quit emerassing themselves…

I have one burning question that I am sure we all want to know…DO YOU EVEN LIFT WEIGHTS?

I think most of us Canadians on this forum are emberassed by Non-american and his comments, but like any good patriot, I will defend my love for my country anytime someone else slams it. It’s like your own family, it’s cool to criticize them as much as you want, but you’ll jump all over an outsider for doing it. It’s the same reason most of the american people on this forum get wound up when an outsider talks shit about the U.S., Most of you are aware of the flaws that exist in the U.S, but don’t need an outsider talking shit about your country. Both Canada and the U.S. have many political and social shortcomings, but as far as living anywhere else, there isn’t much of an alternative. The one thing our two coutries have in common is a standard of living and a general quality of life that most countries throughout the world can only dream of.

No, my post was not directed at you Cut. In fact, it was written before your post appeared but yours was posted before mine so it just appears to be directed at you. It was actually pointed at nonamerican, as was BFA’a. You guys are stuck with him just as we are stuck with the likes of Jason Baran. Because the U.S. is roughly ten times the population of Canada, we have ten times the number of assholes here and, thus, our country gets ten times the bad press. My only problem with Canada is it is too damn cold. That and all the eh’s in your sentences, eh? :slight_smile: