How Many Grams of CH Peri-W/O?

How many grams of Casein Hydrolysate should I mix to my gatorade powder??? I will consume right before and during workout.

A lot better than my Whey Concentrate I hope. I might still use that post workout.

20-30g in my experience. 20g for about an hour lifting, 30g for 90 mins

you could use 40g whey 30 mins post-workout as well

thanks great answer. ill probably do 30 grams (2 tablespoons) CH.

EDIT: I’ll probably do a lot lower after doing some research. No more than 20 grams.
One website recommends 3-5 tsp or 15-25g for individuals 190lbs+ and only 1-2 tsp for 160-190lbs (5-10 g). I also read on here that 15g CH corresponds to 60g of whey. CT talks about going as high as 40g but 12g minimum for a pulse. This stuff extremely potent, don’t need a lot.

[quote]hit the gym wrote:
How many grams of Casein Hydrolysate should I mix to my gatorade powder??? I will consume right before and during workout.

A lot better than my Whey Concentrate I hope. I might still use that post workout.
[/quote]

That should be the powered gatorade…never the pre-mixed. IMO…30g is the ceiling pre-workout.

what if you don’t tolerate whey well? Would you go with another serving of CH and if so, would you add any carbs to that?

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:
That should be the powered gatorade…never the pre-mixed. IMO…30g is the ceiling pre-workout. [/quote]

“powdered” i think you mean? yep that’s what i use, the powder. But just curious, why not pre-mixed like Gatorade G2?

Thanks

[quote]juverulez wrote:
what if you don’t tolerate whey well? Would you go with another serving of CH and if so, would you add any carbs to that?[/quote]

IMO

CH is much better protein than whey, always go with that if you have the money. I’m trying to save money so I save all my CH for pre-workout, the most crucial time. If I had the money I would do another CH shake after instead of Whey.

[quote]hit the gym wrote:
But just curious, why not pre-mixed like Gatorade G2?
Thanks[/quote]

Different sugar. Unless they have changed recently the pre-mix is HFCS and the powder is sucrose.