How Many Carbs Do You Consume?

Just curious. I do anywhere between 400-450 on training days and 250-300 on off days. Thought it would be interesting to see where others stand.

Sub 50 every day

about 250-300 training/off days. I can’t eat anymore than that due to the fact that I automatically bloat and gain fat like its nobodys business.

~ 120-150 grams from oats, legumes and various high moisture veggies

i take the same amount regardless of training or not

250-300 training, under 200 off days.

currently having <30 grams on off days and around 60 grams on training days.

250-300 grams every day.

500g workout days, 420 non workout days as i dont have a pwo drink or quite as many in my post-post workout meal.

don’t pay attention to carbs

only ones i have is in milk
no more than 200 grams a day

post work out is powdered gatoraid with bcaa thats my carb intake besides one green vegi meal.

again sub 200 grams

11, but only on Tuesdays.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
11, but only on Tuesdays.[/quote]

Haha I love it. It seems as though I’m one of the few who get over 400 grams/day here. Surprising, considering I’m one of the smallest.

average in the neighborhood of 60-80. i was thinking about trying out the concept of carb loading every second or third day. anyone done this?

[quote]Trenchant wrote:
GetSwole wrote:

Haha I love it. It seems as though I’m one of the few who get over 400 grams/day here. Surprising, considering I’m one of the smallest.[/quote]

You lucky bastard…

[quote]Trenchant wrote:
GetSwole wrote:

Haha I love it. It seems as though I’m one of the few who get over 400 grams/day here. Surprising, considering I’m one of the smallest.[/quote]

I never understood why people seem to be so low-carb here. IMO, carbs can only help in the process of building muscle, and unless you’re cutting, I see no reason to limit them(unless you’re putting on WAY too much fat). I try to take in over 400 grams/day. It seems like some people are more concerned with keeping fat at bay then gaining muscle.

I get over 400 on training days but I do endurance biking 2-3 times a week and light sessions on weight training days with 1-2 off days where I have less carbs and am less hungry anyway.

[quote]Trenchant wrote:
GetSwole wrote:

I would venture to guess I’m around 400-450 based upon my total calories.

[quote]Dabba wrote:
Trenchant wrote:
GetSwole wrote:

Haha I love it. It seems as though I’m one of the few who get over 400 grams/day here. Surprising, considering I’m one of the smallest.

I never understood why people seem to be so low-carb here. IMO, carbs can only help in the process of building muscle, and unless you’re cutting, I see no reason to limit them(unless you’re putting on WAY too much fat).

I try to take in over 400 grams/day. It seems like some people are more concerned with keeping fat at bay then gaining muscle. [/quote]

That’s what I thought. But then again, maybe its just my body type. I’ve been stagnent with weight gain the last 3 weeks at 3750-4000 cal/training day and 3250-3500 on off days. I’m thinking 4500 cal might be in order.

I would assume people on less than 100/day would be looking for fat loss. If not, that’s got to be a boring diet

I tired the low carb thing it is a fail.

Too many good carbs out there guys.

I am at ~3000 - 3400 kcal and take in 25 - 30 per cent of my kcals from carbs = 200 gms or so.

As long as you’re not eating snack cakes and bullshit like that eat up. It is hard to get massive kcal intake without high carbs.

Around 150/day, all from fruit and veggies.