How Many Can YOU Kill with the Swine Flu?

Oh also, sell your first symptom and just do what bicep_craze did. You can have no symptoms but as long as you have transmission and some resistance it will still spread.

No symptoms=no visibility!

So… Everyone except north Africa is infected, but I’m out of points… WTF? I’m not earning any points?

How am I Supposed to make this lethal without points?

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
haha nice job bicep. Btw have an of you figured out exactly what the earthquakes/riots/droughts and shit do? Just it just make it easier to infect that area?[/quote]

Yeah, i would think it makes it easier to infect everyone and make it difficult for the region to take action against the disease.

Origin: Japan
Type: Parasites
Traits: Used similar ones to Biceps_Craze, except also w/ airborne

no visible symptoms until all infected.

Full Drug resistance, 2 levels of others.

Nausea, Blindness, Hypersensitivity, Dementia.

All infection vectors.

Soon as I unlocked Hypersensitivity people started dropping like flies.

Picked up Liver Failure and Heart Failure.

Days: 368 to total extermination.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Oh also, sell your first symptom and just do what bicep_craze did. You can have no symptoms but as long as you have transmission and some resistance it will still spread.

No symptoms=no visibility![/quote]

Bullshit. I have at this very moment not a single symptom selected, sold the first one, and still most of the word’s governments are taking action against infection.

Well everyone’s dead now, definitely a constructive use of this saturday night :slight_smile:

Annihihalted God’s playground in about 150 days…

Using the no-symptons method.
And some magic dust as well.

I stranded some boats on the open sea, do they ever sink?

[quote]miroku333 wrote:
everybody but madagascar, again.
[/quote]

The only time I got everyone is when it started there.

I got everyone twice, once with a parasite named Dracula and once with Swine Flu, a virus. To get madagascar your virus has to be infectious but stealthy. If they get wind of it too early it’s over.