How Many Calories in Your Breakfast?

Just trying to get some information here. This is including whatever you drink.

I throw everything inside the blender and drink it. Not sure of the exact calories because I vary with my breakfast, but I think around 1000…

Last year at the start of my bulk, I was eating at the dining hall and getting around 1800 or 2000 calories at breakfast in the form of eggs, cream cheese, oatmeal, potatoes and sausages. Now I’ve dialed it back a bit and would put it at around 1000 as well.

About 1000 here. Various breakfasts+ whey blend & ultra-fine oats shake.

Normally about 600, now while on a contest prep, sadly about 350 :frowning:

S

yer im about the same as Stu normally about 800 and now in contest prep about 400

MAG-10 Pulse followed 15 minutes later by a whey shake in a blender with oatmeal and frozen fruits and a banana on the side.

Cutting right now.

3 eggs = 250 kcals
1.5 cups 2% cottage cheese = 300 kcals
A large orange, sectioned = 40 kcals

590 kcals in all.

Around 700 or so. Not trying to pack on size though. When I was gaining it was around 1000-1200.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

S
[/quote]

Damn man only 350 for breakfast? How many calories are you eating per day and how many do you eat in the off season?

You keeping a log again for your cut?

Off-season: 820
Contest prep: 560

[quote]pumped340 wrote:

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

S
[/quote]

Damn man only 350 for breakfast? How many calories are you eating per day and how many do you eat in the off season?

You keeping a log again for your cut?[/quote]

Don’t wanna derail here, but… averaging about 2700-2800cals at the moment (14 weeks out), usually average about 3600-4000. I’m trying to keep the majority of cals around the peri-workout window, and spread out the rest, (and yes, log is in the BBing section).

S