How Many Calories in NY Food?

i live in brooklyn and a big part of my diet is pizza and heros.

ive looked everywhere but i cant seem to figure how many caloreis are in

A) a NY slice of pizza

B) Those big ass heros with alot of meat and cheese like the cheese steak hero i ate yesterday.

my guess was 300 cals a slice and about 1000 for the hero

i just want to make sure thats not to high otherwise i’m not eating enough

Hey ,
Howard Beach NY here…that is like pizza central!!

those little 4 inch microwave pizzas have about 350-400 calories in them, and im guessing that those little pizzas and one big slice are about the same.

nothing beats the taste of a good new york city pizza. That and bacon cheeseburgur deluxe with some onion rings and mozzerella fries, and pistachio icecream for desert is a great cheat meal. I can’t wait to bulk in 6 weeks. laters pk

I dont know… but I found a place around here that makes margherita slices with loads of real mozzarella, real tomato sauce, and lots of olive oil… probably high in calories, but its probably considered a ‘healthy’ slice of pizza.

…its really fuckin good, too.

[quote]Jmiller558 wrote:
i live in brooklyn and a big part of my diet is pizza and heros.

ive looked everywhere but i cant seem to figure how many caloreis are in

A) a NY slice of pizza

B) Those big ass heros with alot of meat and cheese like the cheese steak hero i ate yesterday.

my guess was 300 cals a slice and about 1000 for the hero

i just want to make sure thats not to high otherwise i’m not eating enough[/quote]

One it depends on what’s on the pizza, but I would say 300 calories is not enough. I would assume if it has some meats on it that it would be around 500 cals a slice at least, unless it’s a pretty small slice.

The best way to give us the size is to know the diameter of the pizza, and how many slices they cut it into. What am I saying? WHO GIVES A FUCK?

If you are eating pizza why do you care about how many calories you are eating? What the hell kind of diet is that? If it’s s bulking diet- eat the whole pizza! :slight_smile: I would!