How Many Calories Do You Eat Per Day?

I am unsure why you are seeking to educate me on this.

1 Like

Yes is right, forget

it’s a long story

Oh ok ok i understand

Now that @anna_5588 has clarified, I feel a little
More comfortable responding…

I do have a training log. I think my “current state” pictures are in the transformation thread. I am, by no stretch of the imagination, “shredded.” In regular life I’m in decent shape; on this site I am multiple rungs down the ladder.

I think my log has pictures from a couple years ago, which really speaks to consistency more than a great plan. I have the same scenarios as everyone else (work, family, once-upon-a-time I had travel, etc.). I try to eat within a caloric range over the course of the week, every week; I still drink beers and eat out, too, though.

Anyway, I don’t know that there’s anything in my log that would particularly help you. I think you already have identified all the important variables: you weigh less than you want and you know how much you’re eating; you can just adjust up from there. Some of you (and I simply CANNOT understand this) have more trouble eating enough, and the rest of us have to purposefully restrain - this hobby is about being a little bit uncomfortable, in one direction or the other, for all of us.

2 Likes

I’m at about 2500 Kcals dieting right now. I’m 37, 5’10" and 187 lbs down from 200. I do a lot of walking, playing with kids, and some conditioning on top of 45 minutes to an hour of weights 5 or 6 days a week. My normal maintaining is about 3500 Kcals at a BW of 190.

1 Like

yes i understand, i don’t have familly for the moment, so it’s easy for me to have time to training and so on, i guess is one of my fear to get a familly, because how to organize your life after that ? training or others passion, one of my big interrogation in this life, a difficult choice.
I don’t know how peoples do for “have a familly” and in the same time, to have the time to training. I know its possible, but i see so many peoples, “loose” a lot of things when they get wife, baby…

1 Like

Priorities just change, man. There’s no loss, only choices

1 Like

If you’re worried about family interfering w/ gym, find a woman who doesn’t want kids and is more fanatical about the gym than you are.

The declining birthrates across Europe suggests that your dating pool is getting larger each year

I sleep less.

Family never gets in the way of training, primarily because family always comes first. It’s too easy a decision.

4 Likes

is not just about gym, in the fact gym is not everythings, for sure is not, gym was just a way to have some discipline in this life, for not to be in a bad life, to be healthy and to feeling good, that make me decompress, thats all, after i like travel a lot, so i will never be regular in my training, but maybe iam only selfish, but make a familly is always the life of all of the peoples in this world, a basics instinct.

Make a familly ask a lot of time, energy and sacrifice, that i don’t know if i will be able or not personnally, and i search something before to make a familly, something easy and in the same time really difficult in this life and world actually.

completey off topic ^^"

1 Like

When they’re a will there’s a way. People never have the time, but weirdly enough can tell you about the latest TV show

3 Likes

is right, if u have a familly that come first, so for sure, u need to think before to make a familly if u are ready or not, that’s will be always the point, some peoples don’t understand the time and responsability that u need to give when u take this decision to make a familly

The problem is not the time, but " do u want give this time or not " , i think it depend always of peoples, not bad or good choices

Meanwhile, there is a reason I have an encyclopedic knowledge of energy drinks…

1 Like

I 100% confess to being a gym addict

I’ve literally convinced my parents to rearrange trips, events, hotel bookings and apartment search to be within proximity to a gym

1 Like

is better than to be addict to others shit ^^ after is hard to always find the harmony in this life, the good balance

1 Like

My dad gave up his freedom and the right not to get yelled at, slapped and occasionally threatened with a knife

My mum gave up well… pretty much everything in her life after she had my brother and I (some of which is dad’s fault)

But, they, and most other ppl, seem to think it’s worth it.

Sucks more for the woman IMO

… iam not sure to understand everythings completely but i got ur view i hope ^^

A lot of peoples make baby for make baby, make a familly for make a familly, before to realize something in this life, like nothing more than animals. For me, u need to be completely peace with yourself before to make something in this life, whatever u want to make, because u will have a responsability of a lot of futur causality.

exemple for me, i try to give less importance to training, for learning about spirituality and not some shit new age, i realize that a little and more and more

always be addict of something hide somethings else no?

1 Like

For sure. Also, when you have kids, you stop having friends - a simple 1:1 time swap!

2 Likes

In seriousness, folks, we’re talking about sharing your life with someone and raising human beings, not whether to get a part-time job. It’s an absolute privilege; spending a little less time prepping meals or doing curls is not a sacrifice.

3 Likes