T Nation

How Many Bottles of HOT-ROX?

I was wondering how many bottles of HOT-ROX do you buy usually for a dieting cycle…maybe for 8 to 12 weeks…

I’m actually around 17% of BF and I wanna reach 12% after my diet that I will start in few months.

So how many do you suggest?

Thanks

15 bottles. Those bitches go quick!

You might even want to try looking at how many pills are in each bottle, dividing that by the number of dosages per day. Then, you can look at how much time you plan on dieting and see how the numbers match up. It is so crazy that it just might work.

BRILLIANT!!!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
15 bottles. Those bitches go quick!

You might even want to try looking at how many pills are in each bottle, dividing that by the number of dosages per day. Then, you can look at how much time you plan on dieting and see how the numbers match up. It is so crazy that it just might work.[/quote]

Is it just me or did that band across your face get narrower?

i would say that you need around 3-4 bottles

[quote]bandgeek wrote:

Is it just me or did that band across your face get narrower?
[/quote]

My head got bigger.

[quote]bandgeek wrote:
Professor X wrote:
15 bottles. Those bitches go quick!

You might even want to try looking at how many pills are in each bottle, dividing that by the number of dosages per day. Then, you can look at how much time you plan on dieting and see how the numbers match up. It is so crazy that it just might work.

Is it just me or did that band across your face get narrower?
[/quote]

Yeah, looks like it. New picture, too.

Anyway, Professor X, have you ever thought of going into mathematics? That’s gotta be the most ingenious equation ever:) Lol