How many bodybuilders?

How many bodybuilders does it take to change a lightbulb? Five, one to change the bulb and four to scream,“YOUR HUGE! YOUR HUGE!”
Just thought I would throw that in to brighten everyones day.

Ha ha ha,…wait - i don’t get it??

I do get it and that is pretty funny.

thats some funny shit

I already knew that one…

And how many does it take to spell “you’re” correctly? Sometimes at least a couple of them.

Ha ha ha,…now that was humor.

C’mon restless, it is supposed to be the unintelligible screaming of a typical bodybuilder. The joke is meant to be heard not read so the misspelling was added to reinforce the punchline.

Just like the apostrophe that you left out of “everyones”? Face it Dino, you’re busted! :wink:

Q: How many surrealists does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: Fish.

Was it? I have to admit is a pretty good excuse.

How about this one then?

How do you cure a depressed bodybuilder? You lock him in a room full of mirrors.

I think this one was in the jokes thread months ago. It had some good ones.

Char, I know I’m busted I was just poking fun at restless’s reply. I don’t know if you saw the humor in my reply. I try not to take things to seriously. Restless, that was a good one! I hope you saw the humor in my reply. Either way, despite my misspellings, I hope it made your days go a little better. Remember, YOU’RE HUGE YOU’RE HUGE!!!

That was too good man. Nothing like some surrealist humor at the end of the work week, just when the brain can most appreciate it.

Okay that was funny. Fish Tee hee hee. How about this one.

How many snakes can you fit into an orange?

A: None because a motorcyle doesn’t have doors. Brahahahahaha. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I kind of like these jokes. Here’s another one:

Q: How many Jewish sons does it take to change a light bulb?

A: [said in an old woman’s voice] “Oh, none. I’ll just sit heah in the dahk.”