How Many BCAA's?

im 17 and I was wondering how much bcaa will help me out, my nutrition and training is up to par and im taking other supplements already. I now the average person can obviously benefit from using them, but as a teen im not sure. My question is if I can afford them which I can how much of a benefit will i get from bcaa using them at 17. I now teens can put on muscle easier so I wasnt sure how much it would acually help out. I was thinking of taking 10 grams before i train and 10 grams during.

anyone?

The more you take, the better. Some of the authors here are currently taking 60 grams around their workout. CT has said that if you take BCAAs, anything below 30grams is worthless.

There are many ways you can use BCAAs, pulse feedings, or bulking the dosage peri-workout. Pulse feeding involves consuming around 5grams between every meal. Or you can take say, 10 preworkout, 30-40 during your workout, and 10-20 after.

Good luck, hope this helps!

Too expensive to take effectively, in my opinion. Then again if you’ve got the cash…

[quote]GrabAKimber wrote:
The more you take, the better. Some of the authors here are currently taking 60 grams around their workout. CT has said that if you take BCAAs, anything below 30grams is worthless.

There are many ways you can use BCAAs, pulse feedings, or bulking the dosage peri-workout. Pulse feeding involves consuming around 5grams between every meal. Or you can take say, 10 preworkout, 30-40 during your workout, and 10-20 after.

Good luck, hope this helps![/quote]

well what about his supplement for newbies article where he says 10g pre and 10-20 during