How Many BCAA Caps for My Size?

Hey,

I just have a question about Dyamtize’s BCAAs. They say to take two caps before your workout followed by another two after your workout. Currently I take 3 before and 3 after.

However, here is my problem. I am an offensive lineman at a university in Canada where I weigh in at 285 lbs. My workout is based around the west-side method, but I have included many power lifting exercises such as power cleans and clean and jerk.

My question is am I taking enough BCAAs for my size and weight? I’ve heard that I should take about 15g in a day. what should I do? any help will be great.

P.S. Here is a list of the other supplements I’m currently taking. I am not sure if with all my other supplements I am on that it is alright to take less BCAA’s. Furthermore, my diet consists of a low-fat, low-carb diet which emphasizes a low calorie intake and portion control. My main goal is to lose as much body fat as possible and keep my strength up.

CLA
Fish oil
Flaxseed oil
Multi-vitamin
progressive Vege Greens
AllMAX isolate whey protein
Rapid Cuts fat burner
Purple K (creatine)
Dymatize BCAA’s
HMB
ZMA

i forgot to ask, when is the best time to take the BCAAs (and how much at each serving)? When i wake up? before bed with my ZMA? or just before and after my workout? I want the most out the supplements I got because as a student it gets pricey to get these supplements so i want the “best bang for my buck”.

Thank you.