How Long Until Test 250 E is Out of System?

[quote]Confusedboy wrote:
Yeah you guessed it , ok Im going to stop taking it . All I have had is the test ethane nothing else if I just completely stopped taking it and took nothing else eg novla would I my system restore its self or would I have bitch tits and small balls etc further down the line? I’m really been looking into this but no one seems to be in my situation and only took a few jabs then wanted to stop . I don’t want to take the novla because it lasts 3 months as you can understand . If I really do need to ale it what dosag etc woul you advise.

Thanks instalglass [/quote]

It likely would. You aren’t that deep into the cycle. If you are sure you are going to be tested for steroids I would buy the Nolva and keep it on hand. If you get any of the gyno symptoms you really need to blast nolva immediately. Take 40mg a day for 2 weeks then 20mg for 2 weeks. I think you are at point where you will most likely be ok but it can never be a certainty. Just make sure you have the Nolva if you end up needing it you will want to have it right away not in 3 days.

[quote]installglass wrote:

Yes they do. It doesn’t happen often but if they do. All recruits are drug tested for the common 5. Random for steroids and they will test anyone if they believe you are using steroids.[/quote]

Lol no they really don’t man…they just say that to scare you guys…which obviously worked in your case. And I really doubt you “look like you’re on steroids” since you know zip about the shit and are 21. God damnit, what is it about regular enlisted disposables that makes them so stupid lol? You know, the after I was hurt, the Navy offered me any regular fleet job I wanted (I have just below what is deemed genius I.Q.) but I opted out and went back to college bc I couldn’t imagine being surrounded by dipshits without a clue 24/7.

You’ll be fine.

Yeah you guessed it , ok Im going to stop taking it . All I have had is the test ethane nothing else if I just completely stopped taking it and took nothing else eg novla would I my system restore its self or would I have bitch tits and small balls etc further down the line? I’m really been looking into this but no one seems to be in my situation and only took a few jabs then wanted to stop . I don’t want to take the novla because it lasts 3 months as you can understand . If I really do need to ale it what dosag etc woul you advise.

It likely would. You aren’t that deep into the cycle. If you are sure you are going to be tested for steroids I would buy the Nolva and keep it on hand. If you get any of the gyno symptoms you really need to blast nolva immediately. Take 40mg a day for 2 weeks then 20mg for 2 weeks. I think you are at point where you will most likely be ok but it can never be a certainty. Just make sure you have the Nolva if you end up needing it you will want to have it right away not in 3 days. [/quote]
Ok thanks a lot , what syptoms is that just like sensitive nipples or hard nipples or do you mean if I see any swelling in the face etc? And yes the milatry aren’t really bothered but someone got caught by a higher so they all got tested and I think we’ll be next :confused: is the novla the PTC what everyone usually go’s onto then?

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

Yes they do. It doesn’t happen often but if they do. All recruits are drug tested for the common 5. Random for steroids and they will test anyone if they believe you are using steroids.[/quote]

Lol no they really don’t man…they just say that to scare you guys…which obviously worked in your case. And I really doubt you “look like you’re on steroids” since you know zip about the shit and are 21. God damnit, what is it about regular enlisted disposables that makes them so stupid lol? You know, the after I was hurt, the Navy offered me any regular fleet job I wanted (I have just below what is deemed genius I.Q.) but I opted out and went back to college bc I couldn’t imagine being surrounded by dipshits without a clue 24/7.

You’ll be fine.[/quote]

I have to take your word for it. I’ve never been enlisted. I used to know a recruiter and this was info from him. He said they would test (his estimation) 1/500 for steroids random at recruitment but that they had grounds and did test during enlistment if they “thought you were using”. He also didn’t care about it and would help recruits beat the steroid test if he thought they were in danger of failing.

I have to say that if this is true the system is kinda fucked. They want recruiters to hit targets and make their lives pretty rough if they fail. Therefore they put them into a position where they will do almost anything like help them pass drug tests to make their numbers.

It likely would. You aren’t that deep into the cycle. If you are sure you are going to be tested for steroids I would buy the Nolva and keep it on hand. If you get any of the gyno symptoms you really need to blast nolva immediately. Take 40mg a day for 2 weeks then 20mg for 2 weeks. I think you are at point where you will most likely be ok but it can never be a certainty. Just make sure you have the Nolva if you end up needing it you will want to have it right away not in 3 days. [/quote]
Ok thanks a lot , what syptoms is that just like sensitive nipples or hard nipples or do you mean if I see any swelling in the face etc? And yes the milatry aren’t really bothered but someone got caught by a higher so they all got tested and I think we’ll be next :confused: is the novla the PTC what everyone usually go’s onto then?[/quote]

Puffy, itchy, sensitive nipples are the big signs that you should notice and get right on it.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

You’ll be fine.[/quote]

I have to take your word for it. I’ve never been enlisted. I used to know a recruiter and this was info from him. He said they would test (his estimation) 1/500 for steroids random at recruitment but that they had grounds and did test during enlistment if they “thought you were using”. He also didn’t care about it and would help recruits beat the steroid test if he thought they were in danger of failing.

I have to say that if this is true the system is kinda fucked. They want recruiters to hit targets and make their lives pretty rough if they fail. Therefore they put them into a position where they will do almost anything like help them pass drug tests to make their numbers.
[/quote]

Yea man. Recruiters are by nature dishonest (at least professionally). They will do anything to hit those #s…especially for combat positions, and ESPECIALLY for spec op/spec war jobs. But like you said, they don’t have much of a choice. Shitty.

Army recruiters have the highest suicide rate out of the entire military…that says something about the system IMO.

The other half of us just got the results back today and three came back positive they was testing for steriods only in urine samples I’m not a recruit . Do you think it’s too late for me to come off it and should I just stay on it?

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote][/quote]

You’ll be fine.[/quote]

“Oh I trained as a Navy SEAL, until I was hurt, and I’ve got genius IQ.”

I bet you deadlift 700lbs and bench 500, with a bf of 8% too.

Regular enlisted “disposables” have saved the asses of Operators innumerable times. And I can promise you that there are more than a handful of enlisted men that are brighter, stronger, and smarter than you.

You med-boarded out (that’s true Bitch). You are in no place to trash talk any service member. Grunt, or otherwise.

I usually enjoy reading your posts, but you made yourself sound like a total douchebag with this one. Your EOD training, and just below genius IQ. Continue on being too good for “any regular fleet job”…Dipshit

The other half of us just got the results back today and three came back positive they was testing for steriods only in urine samples I’m not a recruit . Do you think it’s too late for me to come off it and should I just stay on it? [/quote]

I thought you were already decided to stop test and wait on nolva. You have been given all the information you need to make an informed decision. Only you know what to expect from your superiors. What you choose to do now is up to you.

[quote]iammikewatts wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote][/quote]

You’ll be fine.[/quote]

Regular enlisted “disposables” have saved the asses of Operators innumerable times. And I can promise you that there are more than a handful of enlisted men that are brighter, stronger, and smarter than you.

You med-boarded out (that’s true Bitch). You are in no place to trash talk any service member. Grunt, or otherwise.

I usually enjoy reading your posts, but you made yourself sound like a total douchebag with this one. Your EOD training, and just below genius IQ. Continue on being too good for “any regular fleet job”…Dipshit

[/quote]

Lol…did I say anything about training as a seal? Nope. Never was or never will be one. But those guys are my fucking heroes.

I tore both of my meniscus…so yea I was med dropped.

Didn’t say I was “too good” for regular many jobs either. Just said I had no desire to sit on a fucking ship. My brother in law is a fucking awesome kid and smarter than most people I know. He’s a nuke. I love him very much.

And yes, the typical grunt is a grunt bc they had nothing better to do…didn’t do well in school, fucked around, whatever. So yes, the typical grunt or otherwise is not the brightest of the bunch…

Now, of course this is not a be all end all label. I know tons of marines, airmen, soldiers, coasties who are great guys and just got in the military either for school funding or bc it was something they were passionate about.

You know nothing about me, so who are you to call me a bitch bc I was hurt in training and got out to pursue more degrees?

If you ask me, you’re the one who “made yourself sound like a complete douchebag”. Dipshit.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote][/quote]

You’ll be fine.[/quote]

[/quote]

And not that it is all relevant, but no I don’t bench 500 and deadlift 700. I bench 400 and deadlift 565…but who the fuck cares lol.

My post was aimed at the OP, not every enlisted person. I was pointing out the unfortunate trend of ignorant chest thumping, fresh out of high school kids enlisting. They then receive minimal training and are sent to war. Boys sent to do a well prepared, man’s job. So in the eyes of the government, they sure do seem expendable don’t they?

I in no way see any human being as expendable. I have all the respect in the world for any serviceman, smart or stupid. But that doesn’t mean I had a desire to sit on a ship all year with them.

You are clearly an enlisted man, and I’m sorry to have offended you. Nothing but respect like I said.

I guess I just went off bc the unbelievable irresponsibility of the OP, who comes crying for help and a magic pill to fix his problems.

The gym I go to is often packed with very young sailors and marines, and the day in and day out irresponsibility (drunk driving, smoking weed, fucking underage girls, etc.) and unwarranted bravado/uber-confidence gets to me. I hate to see kids fuck their lives up when they have such untapped potential. One of the reasons I will be teaching at an inner city high school next year (that and bc the job market is rough lol).

So again, no ill intention on my part to any servicemembers. My family and friends are packed full of them lol. And no, I don’t think I’m special or above anyone else.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote][/quote]

You’ll be fine.[/quote]

[/quote]

And not that it is all relevant, but no I don’t bench 500 and deadlift 700. I bench 400 and deadlift 565…but who the fuck cares lol.

My post was aimed at the OP, not every enlisted person. I was pointing out the unfortunate trend of ignorant chest thumping, fresh out of high school kids enlisting. They then receive minimal training and are sent to war. Boys sent to do a well prepared, man’s job. So in the eyes of the government, they sure do seem expendable don’t they?

I in no way see any human being as expendable. I have all the respect in the world for any serviceman, smart or stupid. But that doesn’t mean I had a desire to sit on a ship all year with them.

You are clearly an enlisted man, and I’m sorry to have offended you. Nothing but respect like I said.

I guess I just went off bc the unbelievable irresponsibility of the OP, who comes crying for help and a magic pill to fix his problems.

The gym I go to is often packed with very young sailors and marines, and the day in and day out irresponsibility (drunk driving, smoking weed, fucking underage girls, etc.) and unwarranted bravado/uber-confidence gets to me. I hate to see kids fuck their lives up when they have such untapped potential. One of the reasons I will be teaching at an inner city high school next year (that and bc the job market is rough lol).

So again, no ill intention on my part to any servicemembers. My family and friends are packed full of them lol. And no, I don’t think I’m special or above anyone else.[/quote]

Calling you a bitch was a heat-of-the-moment edit to my original post. I’ve had a meniscectomy on my knee, I know it’s not fun. I’ve had friends med drop for less, so I retract that statement.

I see/hear, especially on the internet, too many fools lying about their training and service. Calling themselves “Operators” when in fact they were E2-E3 who barely made it out of basic. Talking about how their cousin’s uncle’s brother is a Ranger sniper and is saving a slot for them.

So I took your comment about other Operators you met in EOD training, and the “Disposables” comment, and added in the cocky statement about your quasi-genius IQ and felt the need to call you a douche.

Cockiness isn’t a bad thing though. I myself am an extremely intelligent (some say genius) man.

So on second thought…you ain’t that bad.

But your deadlift is.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote][/quote]

You’ll be fine.[/quote]

Haha fair enough man. No harm no foul?

And I totally agree lol…I hear “oh my cousins friends brother is on Delta” or “yea I’m an ET3 but I’m going seal next month”…hahaha.

Nope, I’m just a normal dude. Broke normal dude at the moment tackling degrees lol.

My dead I was referring to wasn’t a max man. I got that 5x this past winter, but was hesitant to go higher. I don’t like maxing out, too dangerous for me just to be able to boast haha. My bench was not s max either. Although I haven’t been focussing as much on lower rep benching and dears lately, will get back into it this fall.

So big man lol, what is YOUR deadlift since mine is obviously inferior? :wink:

[/quote]

So again, no ill intention on my part to any servicemembers. My family and friends are packed full of them lol. And no, I don’t think I’m special or above anyone else.[/quote]

Calling you a bitch was a heat-of-the-moment edit to my original post. I’ve had a meniscectomy on my knee, I know it’s not fun. I’ve had friends med drop for less, so I retract that statement.

I see/hear, especially on the internet, too many fools lying about their training and service. Calling themselves “Operators” when in fact they were E2-E3 who barely made it out of basic. Talking about how their cousin’s uncle’s brother is a Ranger sniper and is saving a slot for them.

So I took your comment about other Operators you met in EOD training, and the “Disposables” comment, and added in the cocky statement about your quasi-genius IQ and felt the need to call you a douche.

Cockiness isn’t a bad thing though. I myself am an extremely intelligent (some say genius) man.

But your deadlift is.
[/quote]

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote][/quote]

You’ll be fine.[/quote]

And I totally agree lol…I hear “oh my cousins friends brother is on Delta” or “yea I’m an ET3 but I’m going seal next month”…hahaha.

Nope, I’m just a normal dude. Broke normal dude at the moment tackling degrees lol.

My dead I was referring to wasn’t a max man. I got that 5x this past winter, but was hesitant to go higher. I don’t like maxing out, too dangerous for me just to be able to boast haha. My bench was not s max either. Although I haven’t been focussing as much on lower rep benching and dears lately, will get back into it this fall.

[/quote]

But your deadlift is.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Not sure how I managed to fuck that up and end up posting in the midst of the other posts lol…but I’m sure you can find it lol…

Also, that “et3” was meant to be E3 IT (Can’t remember the rate for IT guys lol?)

You will not be drug tested for steroids entering any branch for basic training unless you come out and tell them to test you because you’re addicted to injecting juice and cannot stop (which i don’t advise you do).

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But your deadlift is.
[/quote]
[/quote]

No, no, a 565 DL is very impressive. I just had to take another jab. Couldn’t be too nice in my response and still retain my macho manliness after kicking off a war-of-words with you.

I’m pulling 480, and that IS a 1R max, no 5x. But…I’m doing that at 5’10" 180lbs, natural, so I’m not ashamed.

I’ve yet to cycle (which is why I lurk a lot, post rarely, and never give advice. Eh hem, Mennotinblack). Hoping maybe I’ll break 500 with that help.

Got all my gear tucked away, I’ve had it for the last 2 months. Now just trying to figure out how I can run it without my girlfriend knowing…

p.s. - screw you, asshole

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But your deadlift is.
[/quote]
[/quote]

No, no, a 565 DL is very impressive. I just had to take another jab. Couldn’t be too nice in my response and still retain my macho manliness after kicking off a war-of-words with you.

I’m pulling 480, and that IS a 1R max, no 5x. But…I’m doing that at 5’10" 180lbs, natural, so I’m not ashamed.

I’ve yet to cycle (which is why I lurk a lot, post rarely, and never give advice. Eh hem, Mennotinblack). Hoping maybe I’ll break 500 with that help.

Got all my gear tucked away, I’ve had it for the last 2 months. Now just trying to figure out how I can run it without my girlfriend knowing…

[/quote]

Haha man. Your demeanor reminds me so much of a buddy of mine. Always giving everyone shit, but light heartedly. Although, Frank is 6’3 285 and black…so the likeness probably stops at the attitude Haha.

Your gf won’t let you, of you haven’t brought it up…or?

My fiance is not necessarily a fan of it, but I just find being honest with her the only route.

And yea your dead is pretty good for your height/weight being natural. Not that I’m an expert on powerlifting by any means haha.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
.[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha man. Your demeanor reminds me so much of a buddy of mine. Always giving everyone shit, but light heartedly. Although, Frank is 6’3 285 and black…so the likeness probably stops at the attitude Haha.

My fiance is not necessarily a fan of it, but I just find being honest with her the only route.

And yea your dead is pretty good for your height/weight being natural. Not that I’m an expert on powerlifting by any means haha.
[/quote]

Well, she just graduated Med school a couple of months ago and I’m sure she was spoon-fed the typical bullshit about AAS.

She says that she doesnt see anything wrong with one, properly run cycle. She just doesnt believe that I would actually leave it at one, and she doesnt want it to be an on-going thing.

Plus she says she’s not in to “really big, muscly guys” and thinks I’m sexy the way I am. She has a misconception that I work this hard in the gym to look good for girls. That may be why I started, but I got over that 30,000 reps ago.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
.[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, she just graduated Med school a couple of months ago and I’m sure she was spoon-fed the typical bullshit about AAS.

She says that she doesnt see anything wrong with one, properly run cycle. She just doesnt believe that I would actually leave it at one, and she doesnt want it to be an on-going thing.

Plus she says she’s not in to “really big, muscly guys” and thinks I’m sexy the way I am. She has a misconception that I work this hard in the gym to look good for girls. That may be why I started, but I got over that 30,000 reps ago.[/quote]

Well, if you run a successful cycle. You will not stop at just one lol. Clark Kent tries out his super powers then decides to never use them again???

And yea lol, lifting for girls…my girl is more convinced that I’m gay and lifting for the approval of my gym buddies at this point haha.

Wow…we hijacked the fuck out of this thread. Sorry OP.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But your deadlift is.
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Inject it all at once. After that, its easy street she won’t have a clue.