How Long to Wait Before Cutting?

I just ran my first cycle consisting of 400mg/week Test E for 10 weeks. hCG @ 250IU every third day starting around week 4, balls kept their size the whole time. PCT is Nolva 40/40/20/20. I gained about 30 pounds total. Not sure how much is fat/bloat yet.

I am pretty sure I put on a decent amount of fat, because I made some mistakes with my diet (carb ratio a little high). I’m guessing around 5-6 pound fat gain according to what the calipers and mirror are telling me. Needless to say, I am anxious to start my cut, but of course don’t want to do it too soon and lose my lean mass gains.

So far I am in the second week of PCT and have dropped about 5 pounds of what I think is bloat because I surely bloated quite a bit (didn’t run an AI). Libido is a little lower than normal but I still feel great mentally and physically. Strength gains are still present and have even improved slightly since my cycle ended.

There won’t be any AAS in my cutting stack. I don’t have a ton of muscle mass like some other guys so I think I can do reasonably well without losing a lot of muscle on a cut without gear.

I will only be running Caffeine/Ephedrine along with Lean Xtreme (cortisol control) which for those who are unfamiliar with it is a product that has a pretty solid reputation even among some AAS users. I will also throw in a bottle of Activate Xtreme (natural test booster, another solid product) to kick things off.

I will be hitting the weights 3-5x/week and doing 1 or 2 15-minute HIIT sessions per day 3-6x/week along with a moderate calorie deficit and shooting for a 0.5-1.5 pound/week loss max. January is when I can run my next bulking cycle so I have plenty of time to drop the amount of weight I want and am not going to rush it.

14 weeks.

They guys here usually say time on + pct = time off

[quote]G.I. Joe Galway wrote:
14 weeks.

They guys here usually say time on + pct = time off

[/quote]Whoa fast reply. I know that’s the general rule of thumb for time between AAS cycles, but again, I won’t be running any AAS during my cut.

O you’re asking how long to wait til you cut?

Personally i’d wait and do a cutting cycle after the 14 weeks, just maintain and bulk naturally until then.

You’ll have to wait for someone else to chime in if you dont want to do that!

I didn’t read your entire post but…Whenever you feel you have recovered natural testosterone production, would be fine to start dieting. You should be at maintenance or an ever-so-slightly-above level during your recovery period. Don’t assume as soon as you have finished your PCT that you are fully recovered. Give it some time and assess your condition after the drugs have cleared your system.