How Long to Use Alpha Male?

Hello,

I’m currently starting my second week of Alpha Male and I feel great. I’m going to wait another week or so before writing a detailed post about my results. I have one question:

How long can you use Alpha Male? I would like to stay on in through the entire football season if possible. For me, that would be from now until the end of November. What are your thoughts on this? Cy?

Thanks,
E

Why are so many of you jumping on supplements for 2 or 3 weeks and then giving us your “results”? Shouldn’t you be making progress without the damn supplement? if so, how do we know what to contribute to a supplement you take? How much progress are you really going to make in only 3 weeks? Are you a newbie? How old are you? If you are under the age of 35, chances are, you didn’t even NEED this supplement to begin with.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Why are so many of you jumping on supplements for 2 or 3 weeks and then giving us your “results”? Shouldn’t you be making progress without the damn supplement? if so, how do we know what to contribute to a supplement you take? How much progress are you really going to make in only 3 weeks? Are you a newbie? How old are you? If you are under the age of 35, chances are, you didn’t even NEED this supplement to begin with.[/quote]

I’m 20. No I probably don’t need it. I’m not a “newbie.” I just want to know if it’s safe to take over a period of several months without stopping.

[quote]cardinal25 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Why are so many of you jumping on supplements for 2 or 3 weeks and then giving us your “results”? Shouldn’t you be making progress without the damn supplement? if so, how do we know what to contribute to a supplement you take? How much progress are you really going to make in only 3 weeks? Are you a newbie? How old are you? If you are under the age of 35, chances are, you didn’t even NEED this supplement to begin with.

I’m 20. No I probably don’t need it. I’m not a “newbie.” I just want to know if it’s safe to take over a period of several months without stopping.[/quote]

That isn’t all that you wrote. You wrote you would be telling us your “gains” over the course of three weeks. At 20 years of age, your gains should be better than most if you eat enough, train hard and have even half way decent genetics for this. I could personally care less about your “three week Alpha Male” results. The fact that you would even think of your gains like that is a huge indicator that you are probably training wrong. You should have been making gains no matter what.

There are people who have used that product as long as this company has prodcued it. I personally wouldn’t recommend some kid under the age of 30 use something like that long term. That isn’t based on a study but on the simple fact that your body tries to achieve homeostasis. If the only way you can reach optimal levels of your body’s own secretion is with tribulus, perhaps there are some other issues going on that would create such a “deficiency” in the first place.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
cardinal25 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

I’m 20. No I probably don’t need it. I’m not a “newbie.” I just want to know if it’s safe to take over a period of several months without stopping.

That isn’t all that you wrote. You wrote you would be telling us your “gains” over the course of three weeks. At 20 years of age, your gains should be better than most if you eat enough, train hard and have even half way decent genetics for this. I could personally care less about your “three week Alpha Male” results. The fact that you would even think of your gains like that is a huge indicator that you are probably training wrong. You should have been making gains no matter what.

There are people who have used that product as long as this company has prodcued it. I personally wouldn’t recommend some kid under the age of 30 use something like that long term. That isn’t based on a study but on the simple fact that your body tries to achieve homeostasis. If the only way you can reach optimal levels of your body’s own secretion is with tribulus, perhaps there are some other issues going on that would create such a “deficiency” in the first place. [/quote]

I never used the word “gains” for this exact reason. I said results. I do feel different since I’ve started taking the Alpha Male and I like the feeling. I didn’t want to get into details about how I feel just yet beacuse it has only been a little over a week. I know better than that.