How Long to Take Arimdex and HCG?

I am looking to self administer Arimidex and HCG to increase natural testosterone levels and reduce my estrogen levels. Question is I don’t know for how long I should use them and what the optimal dosage is. I have been to many doctors and nobody will do anything to help. Here are my levels

SHBG- 16(10-50 nmol/L)

DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE, FREE SERUM 3.43 (pg/ml)
33 (16-79 ng/dl)

TESTOSTERONE, FREE 1.38 (0.87-5.47 ng/dl)

TOTAL TEST 412 (300-1000 ng/dl)

FSH 2.2 (1.7-11.2 mIU/ml)

ESTRADIOL 63.8 (20.0-75.0 pg/ml)

PROLACTIN 4.3 (3.3-20.8 ng/ml)

TSH 1.4 (0.5-6.0 uIU/ml)

TSH is not a good indicator of overall thyroid function. TSH is better near 1.0
Have you been using iodized salt for years? - otherwise may be deficient.
Check body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky.

E2 should be closer to 22pg/ml, try 1/2mg anastrozole per week in divided doses, may need to dissolve/suspend in a solution to deliver small doses.

E2 can be elevated by liver problems or drugs that interfere with E2 clearance by the liver.

Please post other labs such as CBC

Have you read the advice for new guys sticky?

TSH is not a good indicator of overall thyroid function. TSH is better near 1.0
Have you been using iodized salt for years? - otherwise may be deficient.

Hello Ksman,

Thank you for the reply, my body temperature last time I checked looked normal and for iodized salt I assume I do if it’s in all the foods here in the states.

So Arimdex should decrease the E2 levels, and using .25mg twice a week you think will help? I will give that a try then, what benefits would I gain from just solely using arimdex and how long should I be using it? Do you cycle on and off with it?

I have not ever checked anything related to liver issues, I do drink heavily which might then correlate to the high E2 levels…besides reducing alcohol what would help with the liver and what tests need to be done?

Stop right now and do more research…HCG suppresses natural testosterone production. common knowledge.

You do not cycle any of these things!

If you do not use iodized salt and/or use multi-vits that list iodine, you are deficient.

Iodine is added to salt because foods are deficient and before iodized salt was introduced in 1924, goiter was very common.

Prepared food rarely have iodized salt and many restaurants to not use or server iodized salt.

So you need to adjust your thoughts about that.

Have you read the advice for new guys sticky?
If you don’t play the game, you cannot win.