T Nation

How Long to Stay on Adex?

So, I am about to finish a 10 week Sustanon cycle. Last injection will probably be this Wednesday. I’ve been taking .25mg of adex every other day throughout the cycle. Should I stop the adex on wednesday or keep taking it for a week or so afterwards? Also, I was planning on taking Nolvadex starting 2 weeks from my last injection for a period of 3 weeks. Is this correct pct?

Ween off the anastrozole such that your last intake is about when you start the nolva. For instance go EOD for like six days and then E3D for another six and a final dose after that. Or you could even drop to .125mg and ween as well

[quote]saps wrote:
Ween off the anastrozole such that your last intake is about when you start the nolva. For instance go EOD for like six days and then E3D for another six and a final dose after that. Or you could even drop to .125mg and ween as well[/quote]

yes, good idea to taper out the AI as you will be over sensitive to estrogen if you do not do this.

Id also suggest to wait 2.5-3 weeks after your last shot to start nolva due to some of the long acting esters in the sus.

Taper the Adex! Otherwise (like me) you’ll end up with too much e during the first weeks of your test taper. i didn’t think it would be a big deal, but now I realize I should have done it that way.