How Long to Notice T-Cyp Dosage Change?

I currently shoot 50mg twice a week. If I was to go up to 70mg twice a week would I feel it right away?

Thanks

Usually it takes 6-8 weeks to start noticing improvements or lack thereof, however if you are 3 weeks in and you change your dosage, you just hit the reset button and now it’s going to take another 6-8 weeks before your body adapts.

You can drag this on for several months if you want to and show almost no benefits at 6 months, there is no way to rush this process, you just have to have patience. TRT repairs tissue and unfortunately that takes time, but if you think TRT works instantly like drugs, you will be disappointed.

I find that I make more progress when I leave my dosage alone and let TRT do it’s thing.

I’m talking from a libido increase standpoint.

You would feel a bump pretty quick if that level gets it for you, at least for a few days after the shot.

Libido can take the longest to fully resolve in some cases, so many things must be right for libido to come out to play.

Things that effect libido:

• Obesity
  • High blood pressure
  • Diabetes
  • Poor sleep
  • Medications
  • Stress/depression
  • Low testosterone
  • Infections
  • High prolactin
  • Low thyroid hormones
  • Alcohol & drugs
  • Surgery
  • Heart disease
  • High cholesterol

Got it. I’m already getting decent results on 50 x 2 per week. I was just wondering if I used another 10 or 20mg per shot how long it would take to feel it.

Fairly quickly for some things but longer for others.

I bumped up from 50mg 2x week to 75 2x week about 4 weeks ago. So far I feel the same. Felt awesome before I bumped it up though. It does take time for your body to adjust. I would say that my muscles feel fuller, more solid and maybe slightly more vascular in places, but then again I’ve been hitting the weights pretty good and began creatine, so that’s another factor. Give it time.