How long to get ripped??

IMO you’re 7 secs off - where’d you get your data?

1 lb of fat a week? Id jump off a bridge if i had to settle for that crap. You can lose copious(hah-big word) amounts of fat in a short time if you do it correctly. In my experience, diet aids only make it easier, not faster-for ex you can eat slightly more cals and get the same results, or you can have an easier time resisting cravings.
Also remember the first few pounds of loss are glycogen and water(even more than a few with extremely low carb diets), that usually measures as muscle loss with a caliper. They come back on as soon as you eat more so dont worry about em.
JoshM

I didn’t use any prohormones, steroids or ECA stacks etc due to the fact that I was competing in natural for life drug tested bodybuilding competitions. All I did was find out what I was burning per day (calorie log, kept training to three days per week and found out what calories kept my weight steady) reduced that number by 300 kclas a day and when I wasn’t losing weight any more either added more cardio (frequency or volume) or dropped another couple humndred calories (one or the other not both). People make fat loss a difficult subject, just dont go too extreme on cutting the calories but make sure you are in a deficient calorie state and fat loss does occur.

Hey scrappy,

Ijust started a cutting cycle 5 weeks ago at 19.3% I weighed 218. 5 weeks later I’m at 13.8% at 215#. Weight training 3 days per week, High intensity cardio 30 minutes 4 x weekly. Lots of evening walks, 6 meals a day and 2 gallons of water daily. Using MD6, Methoxy(old formula) T2(old formula) and M.