How Long to Drop Estradiol 60 Points

We have talked, but not about doc’s almost everything else……. :blush:

How far is Aurora from your location?

I’m in the midwest. If you have a contact that would be great, why yo like him?

image001.jpg

Dr Brad Garner at Mercy Clinic Aurora.

By the way, he treats symtoms, not numbers and doesn’t block estrogen!!

@Thomtst
Mine is straight telemedicine. You sign up, give them money and get T in the mail every two months. I’d be happy to put you in touch if that’s what you want. There’s no hand holding similar to places like Defy. It’s ideal for me. If you want a legit doctor to talk to then you might want to go a different route.

I think it far since I don’t know it. Unless its telemedicine.

Thank you

image001.jpg

I was with Defy so I know what you’re talking about. I with the guy who took over Dr. Crisler practice after he passed away.

3 hour drive from you… totally worth it. He knows his stuff.

Thank you for the referal I called his office and he might be open to telemedicne.Someone will call me tomorrow.

Thanks again!!

image001.jpg

Ad Hominem attacks, huh? I believe there are SOME men, including yourself that get away with higher Estradiol levels. MOST men do best when Estradiol is within 20-30pg/ml. REGARDLESS of how high the Testosterone to E2 ratio is, mind you. You will never agree because you personally (and have others) that get away with high E2 while on TRT/cycle. AGAIN, the majority of men DO NOT tolerate high E2 levels.

No they don’t! This is pure broscience! I have provided EVIDENCE. I don’t give a flying rat’s ass about what you BELIEVE.

Once again, EVIDENCE!:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Ml3jnxdxpBTc3kKIIpW3KT5CqrwIdjuG

There is CLEAR LITERATURE that demonstrates that lowering E2, causing high ratios, is detrimental to one’s health! Did you read it? Yes or no?!

What do you have? Nothing. You are stating what you BELIEVE which has ZERO value. You keep bringing up what “I” do best on. This has nothing to do with ME or my BELIEFS. Watch the video, read the evidence, watch all the other doctors who don’t even measure it anymore. Read virtually EVERYONE ELSE on this forum that no longer takes an AI.

You are making STUPID claims with ZERO EVIDENCE to support them! I want to know what is DEMONSTRABLY TRUE and not what your silly beliefs are. Can you get that through your thick skull? You are preaching bro science. PERIOD.

Hey Phoenix,

This whole E2 I think is very confusing for all of us. In my case, I’m not the guy who does well on high E2, which is how I got into yesterdays conversations. I created the thread because I was getting very high levels using HGC, and suddenly the conversation morphed in to something more. When I’m on T only 50MG E3D I get high E2 sides and frankly I’m tired of the roller coaster ride, that TRT has been for me. (6 years now) I’ve talked to doc’s like John Crisler, Dr. Saya at Defy and a few others, and I truly don’t think anyone knows how to regulate TRT. So for me it’s going to be trial by fire, and I’m going to try 4-6 weeks of zero AI and maybe 100IU of HCG EOD to keep the boys alive, and see where I end up. It might not be the correct way to go, but I can’t imagine it being any worse, and besides what real choice is there? My only regret, is I let myself get talked into by my current doc, to get on testosterone cream…. mistake. Perhaps you or someone else explained that since you apply the cream to the scrotum, it triggers more DHT which I guess makes more E2 which is why I’mpresently in the E2 dumper.

I hope your TRT is going well for you!

image001.jpg

Hey dbossa,

If you guys have a place where guys like me can give feedback, ask question I would like to know. Also, if you would like me to keep you up to date, on my zero AI experience both good, and bad let me know. I would be happy to help all who are interested. Once again thanks for the help!

image001.jpg

We actually DO know how to regulate TRT. It’s so damn easy and everyone wants to overcomplicate things. We’ve done videos on it explaining it in such laymen’s terms that a child could understand it yet people say it’s “complicated”. There is NO SUCH THING as E2 sides. You are having symptoms of hormone fluctuations that are EASILY resolved. But keep focusing on that E2! By all means. Then you’ll keep visiting this site saying TRT doesn’t work, it’s complicated, you still have “E2 sides”, etc. etc. etc. etc.

I understand your thinking but honestly, drop the HCG if you’re worried about E. If you’re not looking for kids then it really doesn’t add much. Again, just run test. Evaluate after 6-8 weeks. Then add in HCG if you feel the need and evaluate again. Keep doing so until you’re dialed in. The more you worry about every E result the worse it gets. Let your body find homeostasis then implement changes if necessary.

Get a test only baseline/benchmark first. Otherwise you’ll never know what is causing what “symptom”. Good luck.

1 Like

My Facebook group called TRT and Hormone Optimization (same as the YouTube channel). Make a post in there and see how many doctors will chime in (instead of experts in bro science).

I don’t care what method we use to get to the right answer. I only care about the right answer. I don’t want opinion or beliefs or anecdotal bullshit. I want something that is demonstrated with evidence. @TRT_Phoenix brings ZERO evidence and only speaks of his beliefs. I believe in winged fairies that sprinkle pixie dust on me while I sleep. Should you believe that too??

Thanks!

image001.jpg

Ok 6-8 on HCG just let things balance out.

Thanks!

1 Like