How Long to Be Off Cycle?

i usualy stay off for six months and thats clearly because i believe my body needs to start producing hormones on its own and be fully functional again but during that time lots of muscle mass is being lost!!how can that be prvented

(please forgive any vocabulary mistakes i might make i’m from greece and its been a long time since i used my english)

Likely has something to so with either your nutrition habits, training or pct issues.

Plus something i have learned over the past couple of years is this; cycling steroids while being safer - is definitely not the easiest or most productive use of the drugs… while many of the gains can be kept - it is only for a certain amount of time.

If you are doing 6 months straight “off” steroids, much of the muscle mass you have built will disappear if you are not doing things to ensure the body needs it, and if you are above your natural ability, your body will not need it. full stop. It is difficult to maintain (read: Virtually Impossible) a muscle mass of supra-normal physiological testosterone levels with normal
test levels.

I think that when cycling, the best results come from frequent cycles… allowing around 2 months off between cycles of 2 months, repeated.
There have always been some gains left after 2 months for me, while after a longer period of say 6 months it is infinitely more difficult to keep gains.
I make sure i supplement thoroughly during the off period, and i also ensure i NEVER stop training… and quite often i really dont want to train during the off cycles.

JJ

wot happens if i finish a 8week sust and deca cycle then with no clomid or novledex i start deca 3 weeks after that 8week?

I always stay off for a minimum of the time i was on. So on for 10 weeks and off for 10 weeks, etc.

[quote]BigDave1 wrote:
wot happens if i finish a 8week sust and deca cycle then with no clomid or novledex i start deca 3 weeks after that 8week?[/quote]

your dick will be limp.

and you should run deca longer than 8 weeks and the test at least another 2 weeks after the deca.

would be better if you did this.

week 1 - 12 sust 250.
week 1 - 10 deca.

then PCT

then a break.

Bloody hell PCT is a must

thanks again am running pct now but is the 2months off including pct or starting after it?

[quote]BigDave1 wrote:
thanks again am running pct now but is the 2months off including pct or starting after it?[/quote]

Go and start your own threads. Ohh wait no one will reply to them there since you dont listen to anyone regardless of what is said if it does not fit well for your situation.