T Nation

How long till it kicks in?

Finally started my cycle. Just frontloaded today with 750mg aratest, 225mg finaplix, and 6 tabs of clomid. I’m also using 40mg/day of paperbol for two weeks than 30mg/day for two weeks. I’ll continue to do 1cc (250mg) of aratest and 1cc (75mg) of finaplix EOD throughout my 8 week cycle. I have a few questions I hope some of you can answer. I’ve been sick the last 4-5 days and haven’t worked out so I figured it would be a perfect time to start my cycle. Last time I used sust I got the flu for 4 days and didn’t even workout. I’m going to try and get tons of sleep and rest this weekend and start working out next week. How long does it take, if I do develop a flu, for it to kick in? Also, since I’m injecting EOD, should I feel a difference in my 1st week of workouts?

I would also like to thank Bill Roberts for helping me out with my cycle and syringe choices. Today’s inection went smoothly using the 25g’s for my glute and thigh and so far no damange or pain. I’ll use my 29’s for my thighs in the future. Thanks Bill.