How Long Should Workout Take?

[quote]maverick88 wrote:
I have just started the total body training program and the first workout took me around 30 min to complete. is this to short of a time or is it ok ? I am also running 3 miles so i guess you can say its about a 1 hour workout but 30min lifting?[/quote]

My belief is that thirty minutes to an hour is an adequate time frame. In most cases if you go over that you are either doing a pussy workout, you are an endurance or genetic freak, or you are on gear.

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
maverick88 wrote:
I have just started the total body training program and the first workout took me around 30 min to complete. is this to short of a time or is it ok ? I am also running 3 miles so i guess you can say its about a 1 hour workout but 30min lifting?

My belief is that thirty minutes to an hour is an adequate time frame. In most cases if you go over that you are either doing a pussy workout, you are an endurance or genetic freak, or you are on gear.

D[/quote]

alot of the people at my gym workout for hours because half the time they are bsing with each other talking about how good noexplode is and bothering me to death. they are all out of shape and dont get any significant gains. they all have pathetic diets also.