T Nation

How Long On MAG-10

How long can you take MAG-10?

I'm wondering if I can take it for 3 weeks? Or can I take it for 6 weeks with little side effects?

Thanks

You could take it for as long as you like. Just treat it like any other anabolic with regards to PCT. I've done multiple 2, 3 and 4 weekers with it. Personally, I liked the 3 week cycles the most. Good gains with very little suppression. A sound, general rule of thumb is to double your off weeks before going back on. IE: 3 weeks on, 6 weeks off, repeat. A little conservative but works very well. Altough, if you have 6 weeks worth try what I did last year and make outstanding gains:

3 months total. 2 weeks on (1 ser. Mag10/day)followed by 2 weeks off (Alpha Male/M combo). Repeat for a total of three cycles.

Then I'm going to do it for 6 weeks. When I come off do I take the max dose of Alpha Male for 2 weeks straight and the max dose of M?

14 days of Alpha?
14 days of M?

Well you could run it for 6 weeks straight if you wanted to but what I was recommending was that you do 3 back-to-back 4 week cycles. Each of these cycles would consist of 2 weeks Mag10 followed by 2 weeks Alpha Male/M combo. For a grand total of 3 months worth of anabolic mayhem. Make sense?

BTW, when I say Alpha Male/M combo I mean 5 days Alpha Male and 2 days M a week.

double dose for 3 weeks. walk into the gym and lift the biggest weight you can find...repeat. eat like a pig. the end.

I would second -three week cycles- (double dose worked well for me)
No suppression and good gains. Eat a lot and eat clean.