How Long Off Between Cycles?

i did my first cycle in about two years with great results and now i want to do another one, but not sure how long i should wait. i did test enth only at 250mg every 10 days. i hear i should be off for at least 6 months before starting another cycle. i’m planning on doing test suspension, eq, and maybe tren. is that good if i wait 6 months?

read down, there was a thread on the exact subject just a couple days ago.

[quote]cat3slayer wrote:
i did my first cycle in about two years with great results and now i want to do another one, but not sure how long i should wait. i did test enth only at 250mg every 10 days. i hear i should be off for at least 6 months before starting another cycle. i’m planning on doing test suspension, eq, and maybe tren. is that good if i wait 6 months?[/quote]

Most people subscribe to a believe that on time = off time. 250mg E10D is fine for HRT but not for anything remotely close to bulking. Next time try doubling the dosage and shooting twice as frequently. Or keep the 250mg but E3-4D

[quote]cat3slayer wrote:
i did my first cycle in about two years with great results and now i want to do another one, but not sure how long i should wait. i did test enth only at 250mg every 10 days. i hear i should be off for at least 6 months before starting another cycle. i’m planning on doing test suspension, eq, and maybe tren. is that good if i wait 6 months?[/quote]

Why would you waste test e with only shooting 250mg every 10 days? I can only imagine that the only thing you achieved was shutting your own test production down. As a beginner you should be shooting about 500 mg of test every week. Number of shots depends on what ester you are using and mg per ml.

You do know that test suspension needs to be shot atleast every day if not twice a day. So you want to go from a stick every 10 days to 2 every day? Why dont you get some more test e and do it correctly and see how you like it?

Do a search on the time off question, like it was already stated we just discussed that a few days ago.

i’m tyring not to put any extra weight on since i’m an elite cyclist. i just want strenrgth. tren, eq, masteron, primo maybe? or just 200mg every 7 days of test?