How Long for Toning Up?

I’m 18yo, weigh 56.5kg, am 177cm tall and my body fat % is 15.6. I would like to know how long it would take me to tone up my body. I walk continuously all day at an above moderate pace. I usually eat healthy during the week but splurge a bit in weekends and I play volleyball once a week at a moderate intensity. I don’t want to go to gym either, would much rather work out in my own home.

Hope this info helps!

If oyu added in some weight training I bet you would see some nice changes in as little a 4 weeks.

[quote]coyotegal wrote:
If oyu added in some weight training I bet you would see some nice changes in as little a 4 weeks.[/quote]

Pretty much this ^^^^

Doing endless amounts of cardio alone isn’t going to get you the look you want nor will only doing things a few times a week. You’re young enough to really start building a solid base for yourself with weights and i’f your avatar is really you then you don’t have far to go to get things rolling. Knowing things like what your typical diet looks like and what if any weight training you’ve done would also help.

But, i do feel its important to be active with something everyday as a big key with women is finding something they can get into so they will stick with it.

personally, I find the term “toning up” to be very confusing and inconclusive.

_Mel