How Long For Test E?

New to posting on this site, but I have been reading posts and articles here for about 5 years. I just took my fourth shot of Test E at 500mgs/week. I have read on other posts that it takes 2-3 weeks to “feel” it.

I did not do a frontload, and in the three weeks, I have gained 5 lbs., but have not noticed any increases in strength or any sexual effects. Do you think I bought fake gear? Or does the lack of a frontload make it so that I won’t feel the effects until later? Thanks for the input.

Are you pushing yourself in your workouts? You won’t notice a difference in strength unless you try and use the strength. Is your diet in check for the cycle? I personally wouldn’t worry yes, but thats me. You definitely want other opinions.

what lab is the gear?

I’m “waiting” for PCT after a 10weeks cycle based on test e.

the first 2 week i get some weight but i don’t think nothing of “strange”.

3rd week was the switching point. I “need” to do sex, heavy hard complete sex, and i feel the need to workouts and eat as a BEAST :slight_smile:

in 10 weeks i added 22lbs and I’m really happy :slight_smile:

among 2 and 4 weeks you’ll feel the strenght increase, but as TrainerinDC saod you need to push yourself.

You’ll have the feeling of greater resistance… But it is also greater strenght…

eat eat eat a lot…

i have followed my body “feeling”, went from 130kg as bench press 1RM to 130kg as 5RM, and form 2500cal to peak of 5000-6000… test e rulez :wink:

[quote]cadav wrote:
3rd week was the switching point. I “need” to do sex, heavy hard complete sex, and i feel the need to workouts and eat as a BEAST :slight_smile:
[/quote]

That post was awesome!

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
cadav wrote:

That post was awesome! [/quote]

i have to admit that when i plan my cycle i was sceptical (sp?)… i think “yeah… AAS are great… they work. but i think that i need to load a tons of them…”

after the 3rd week I really “feel” what test is… i just feel complete, powerfull, motivated, focused… I feel as a new man.

Just incredible!
i love to train, i am addicted to it i believe… but training when “on” is just a new world :slight_smile:

I think my diet is fine, I have gained 5-6 lbs. in the past few weeks, but that could be just because I am eating more, having nothing to do with the test. I’m eating about 4500 kcal/day (normal about 3000)And I am pushing myself as I should, I believe. I am shooting to increase reps at first, before trying to increase weight greatly because I have been somewhat injury prone (elbow) in the past.

The product is labelled as GA LABS. I have never heard of this lab previously. It is a yellow oil-like consistency. No pain with the injection at all.

As I said, today was my fourth injection. I think I may be feeling some increase libido, but I am not sure and I feel like it should be more dramatic. I appreciate all opinions.

Being as its your first cycle, you wont really know what to look for to know if you’re feeling it or not. I wouldn’t freak just yet.

It can take up to 6 weeks to notice the effects. You will no soon enough. Trust me. Keep me posted.

bis

GA labs is good, you should be good to go soon

i think its a little different for everyone. but generally in my experience…

libido kick week 2-3

start seeing some measurable increases in weight/strength around week 3-4, gains in strength and size start to kick in fully by week 4-5

[quote]newbeast wrote:
I think my diet is fine, I have gained 5-6 lbs. in the past few weeks, but that could be just because I am eating more, having nothing to do with the test. I’m eating about 4500 kcal/day (normal about 3000)And I am pushing myself as I should, I believe. I am shooting to increase reps at first, before trying to increase weight greatly because I have been somewhat injury prone (elbow) in the past.

The product is labelled as GA LABS. I have never heard of this lab previously. It is a yellow oil-like consistency. No pain with the injection at all.

As I said, today was my fourth injection. I think I may be feeling some increase libido, but I am not sure and I feel like it should be more dramatic. I appreciate all opinions.[/quote]
If it’s GALABS it’s good. The color is due to the grapeseed oil they use,painless injects for sure. I bet you’ll be feeling it soon!

Unfortunately, the first effect has shown up: My blood pressure is through the roof! I went to my sports med doc today for a checkup, and my blood pressure was 160/95. I have NEVER had hypertension before. I am usually 110/70 or less. I am a little concerned with this now.

I do not have prescription coverage, so I am not sure I could afford any fancy prescription meds. What can I do here? Thanks again for the responses.

[quote]newbeast wrote:
Unfortunately, the first effect has shown up: My blood pressure is through the roof! I went to my sports med doc today for a checkup, and my blood pressure was 160/95. I have NEVER had hypertension before. I am usually 110/70 or less. I am a little concerned with this now.

I do not have prescription coverage, so I am not sure I could afford any fancy prescription meds. What can I do here? Thanks again for the responses.[/quote]

Try hawthorn berry extract,works well for me. I have that problem when I run Equipose. You can get it at any health food store for about 5 bucks. If you can,get some Kyolic garlic also. Take the hawthorn 3 times a day. Do the same with the garlic. Also bump your water up to at least a gallon a day. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the advice Magic, how long should I try the supps for before I think about trying something else? I am trying to get some Lasix just in case, although my source doesn’t carry it right now. Would you recommend that drug?

[quote]newbeast wrote:
Thanks for the advice Magic, how long should I try the supps for before I think about trying something else? I am trying to get some Lasix just in case, although my source doesn’t carry it right now. Would you recommend that drug?
[/quote]

I’ve never used Lasix or any other drug for blood pressure. The hawthorn and garlic combo usually begins to work in about 3 days time for most people. It’s very important to be consistant with your dosages,morning,noon,and night.Also don’t forget to keep your water intake high,and it helps to cut back on caffiene and salt of course. Take care.

Someone i work with who has done like 9 cycles since he was 16 lol…he told me that test makes him feel more confident…in all aspects…not just weights. I asked him what he meant by that and he said that hes ussually shy but if hes on test for sometime it kind of changes him into sort of an Alpha Male…those are his words basically. Any thoughts on that?

I expericenced a couple diff cycles of the Iranian Test E, loved it. It takes a while to kick in, I started seeing bigger results and more weight gain by week 4, after I got my diet together and pushed real hard. Next time I suggest frontloading with Dbol or somethingfor 3-4 weeks, or stacking with Deca or Sust.

Ur buddie wasnt kidding, I felt ver confident while on Enan, but I think any AS will make u feel confident, specially when ur turning into a big green beast : > )

[quote]newbeast wrote:

I do not have prescription coverage, so I am not sure I could afford any fancy prescription meds. What can I do here? Thanks again for the responses.[/quote]

Test is known to lower blood pressure… in some doses. Your dose of 500mg/week is high. You might want to ramp up next time. Give your body time to make adjustments.

RU taking a lot of caffeine or other stimulants?