How Long For HRX To Clear System?

I figure those who use and promote it should know the answer to this-so I ask:

How long does it take for the HOT-ROX Extreme to clear your system??

I’d like to give it a try but I just found out the 2 orgs I am competing in both ban its use.

I think you should just respect the rules of your organizations and not use it, personally.

Also beware that some of the sanctions (INBF in particular) use a polygraph test which is a bit harder to get past. Just my .02. Not sure if they ask specificially if you’ve used a list of products or not though?

[quote]CappedAndPlanIt wrote:
I think you should just respect the rules of your organizations and not use it, personally.[/quote]

She said she just found out, and since it sounds like she’s willing to stop using it, I don’t see where the lack of respect comes from.

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:
CappedAndPlanIt wrote:
I think you should just respect the rules of your organizations and not use it, personally.

She said she just found out, and since it sounds like she’s willing to stop using it, I don’t see where the lack of respect comes from.[/quote]

She said she’d like to give it a try. Implying that she hasn’t yet.

Meaning she’s considering using it against the rules of her organizations, but wants to know how to clear it out before being tested for it. At least, thats what I gathered. If I was wrong, I apologize.

But if I was right, my comment stands.

I think you should just respect the rules of your organizations and not use it, personally.[/quote]

Haha. Good one!

It’s highly doubtful it would remain in your system for more than just a few days.

Question:

What organization would ban HRX and what substance, more accurately, is banned?

its been banned in natural competitions. try google, i cant remember the specific orgs. There have been at least 2 threads on here about it too. Least you know it works…

INBF bans both HOT-ROX and Fahrenheit and they note the brand names specificially.

This was taken direct from their website:

Fat-Burning Prohormone Derivatives such as 3,17-dihydroxy-delta-5-etiocholane-7-one (A7-D), and 3,17-dihydroxy-delta-5-etiocholane-7-one diethylcarbonate (A7-E) are banned effective January 1, 2007. (Includes HOT-ROX, Fahrenheit, etc.)

The complete list can be found here: JOKER123 login link resmi daftar download alternatif joker388

She’s not breaking the rules unless she fails a test…

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
CappedAndPlanIt wrote:

She’s not breaking the rules unless she fails a test…[/quote]

Is that like the hockey saying, “If you ain’t cheatin’, you ain’t tryin’ hard enough to win”? :stuck_out_tongue:

ha, most hockey players use performance dehancing drugs. if you have to give it every other night for half a year against guys that are 220+, you take whatever you can get away with, at least if you want to walk at 50.

for the polygraph, just focus on the fact that it isn’t illegal, silly organization be damned. i have known of a case recently were HRX was used upto 3 weeks before contest in such an organization.

if you choose to use it, give er, if not, that’s fine too. either way there are many other things to focus on diet and supplement wise so you can come in at your peak.

Its banned by the NCAA too if I remember correctly, something in the A7E compound, I’m almost positive. But then again who cares, A lot of orgs ban caffeine too (like the NCAA and various other sporting leagues). So, don’t beat yourself up for using HOT-ROX.

[quote]goFIGURE wrote:
hockechamp14 wrote:
CappedAndPlanIt wrote:

She’s not breaking the rules unless she fails a test…

Is that like the hockey saying, “If you ain’t cheatin’, you ain’t tryin’ hard enough to win”? :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Well shit. I hear clen and speed are even better.

Why mess around with pussy shit like HRX?

What, you dont want it bad enough?

“You gotta cheat to compete”

The joke is, most of those “natural” bodybuilders are on the juice, and stuff far more powerful than HOT-ROX.

[quote]Higher Game wrote:
“You gotta cheat to compete”

The joke is, most of those “natural” bodybuilders are on the juice, and stuff far more powerful than HOT-ROX.[/quote]

Blasphemy. “Natural” bodybuilders are just that, Natural. They would NEVER use anything to jeopardize their status as “natural”. phtpht.

Well shit. I hear clen and speed are even better.

Why mess around with pussy shit like HRX?

What, you dont want it bad enough?

[/quote]

You are a hoot! It was a joke…sheesh, ROID RAGE much?

(again, another joke-try not to spank me for that one too, K?)

I’m fortunate enough that right now I CAN’T do more than 20 minutes 3x weekly without getting too lean and getting called “skinny”.

I asked a question for multiple reasons-but for the readers’ sake, I made it short and simple.

I said “I’d like to try it”, but I don’t recall anywhere in my original thread where I said I was gunna use it and needed to know IMMEDIATELY cuz I wanted to start using it tomorrow.

[quote]ubl0 wrote:
ha, most hockey players use performance dehancing drugs. if you have to give it every other night for half a year against guys that are 220+, you take whatever you can get away with, at least if you want to walk at 50.

[/quote]

hmmmmm…then I must be thinking of NASCAR…

:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]goFIGURE wrote:

(again, another joke-try not to spank me for that one too, K?)

[/quote]

You have been bad…

what is the buzz about HOT-ROX? IF you eat clean, you dont really need anything.