How Long for Hair Loss?

If someone is prone, How long would it take on a test cyp cycle at 400mg per week to see hairloss if it was going to happen.

[quote]greatness wrote:
If someone is prone, How long would it take on a test cyp cycle at 400mg per week to see hairloss if it was going to happen.[/quote]

The best advice I can give you, if you’re worried about hair loss, is to stay away from anabolics. However, take it from me (a guy who has lost a lot of hair in the temple region, at an early age), you’ll get used to the shaved-head look. lol

But if that just will not work for you and you’re already losing some hair and are prone to hair loss, then just realize that playing around with AS cycles will speed up the process. By how much? That’s almost impossible to say, because it’s an individual thing and everyone goes bald at different rates.

Here’s a clue, too. If the hair is getting thin, it’s only going to get thinner until it eventually stops growing. So, you might not see yourself losing more hair, but if your hair begins to get thinner, then it’s just a matter of time…

[quote]greatness wrote:
If someone is prone, How long would it take on a test cyp cycle at 400mg per week to see hairloss if it was going to happen.[/quote]

Not long if you are prone. And the real problem is that it takes about the same amount of time to start feeling the strength/size effects as it does to see the acne/hairloss etc… I am not particularly prone, my father was already bald at my age and my hair is still full but I started to notice some extra hair in the shower around week 10.

So like the homey above me said, if you are worried then stay away. To me it’s not a big deal though, all you are really doing is speeding up the process. That’s how I see it anyway.

i ask this question because my friend who was only on 400mg of test and 30mg of anavar per day for three weeks thought he was already loosing hair and stoped his cycle. I told him i did not think these sides would appear this fast, but i am no expert

[quote]greatness wrote:
i ask this question because my friend who was only on 400mg of test and 30mg of anavar per day for three weeks thought he was already loosing hair and stoped his cycle. I told him i did not think these sides would appear this fast, but i am no expert[/quote]

try finas or dutas if you must have hair.

If money is no object, then do your cycle and look into hair transplants; I’m serious. Hair transplants do work and they can look natural, but they’ll cost you about 10-15 grand if you want to do it right.

And if you ever would consider an HT, that is something you should research for a long ass time. Spend a year or more; talk to numerous doctors, former patients (see them in person), compare prices, look for online reviews, etc.

It’s becoming a feasible option, more and more, as the years pass. Prices are coming down, quality is going up, and the amount of hair that is able to be successfully transplanted in one surgery is pretty incredible.

Just do what I do, wear a hat.

[quote]firestanggt wrote:
Just do what I do, wear a hat.[/quote]

That’s what I do, 90% of the time! lol