How Long Does It Take For Your Body To Adapt?

I’m asking in relation to body fat percentage, As Of This Morning I’ve dropped 15kg just over 2 months but quickly approaching 3 months. Now I’m afraid that once I get onto my maintain/bulk cycle it’ll all stack straight back on, so how long does it take your body to adjust too a leaner bf%?

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
I’m asking in relation to body fat percentage, As Of This Morning I’ve dropped 15kg just over 2 months but quickly approaching 3 months. Now I’m afraid that once I get onto my maintain/bulk cycle it’ll all stack straight back on, so how long does it take your body to adjust too a leaner bf%?[/quote]

Assuming you didn’t lose the weight real fast, which it doesn’t seem like you did, you should be fine.

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
I’m asking in relation to body fat percentage, As Of This Morning I’ve dropped 15kg just over 2 months but quickly approaching 3 months. Now I’m afraid that once I get onto my maintain/bulk cycle it’ll all stack straight back on, so how long does it take your body to adjust too a leaner bf%?[/quote]

It all has to do with your eating/activity habits. Chances are that unless you resume the patterns that you previously followed (which got you to your previous condition), that you won’t return to that previous condition.