T Nation

How Long Does HOT-ROX Work?

how long does HOT-ROX keep working? i wanna bulk while on HOT-ROX so i will take two with breakfast only and after workout in the afternoon or evening i will immediately take Surge. i wanna know how long it keeps working to know how long to wait to workout so it wont interfere with building muscle. i will also eat a meal of 67% carbs and 33% protein, maybe more protein, like it says on the surge bottle to bulk.

That doesn’t make any sense.

As long as you’re eating enough, Hot-Rox won’t keep you from building muscle.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
talon2nr7588 wrote:i wanna know how long it keeps working to know how long to wait to workout so it wont interfere with building muscle.

That doesn’t make any sense.[/quote]

Exactly. HOT-ROX will typically work throughout the day to increase metabolic rate, not just after the time of taking it. You’re not the 1st to take HOT-ROX while bulking, but I’ll say it again, it doesn’t really make sense to take a thermogenic while trying to bulk, it’s counter-productive. It’s like trying to jerk off with a condom :wink: well, maybe not I dunno, never tried it.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
It’s like trying to jerk off with a condom :wink: well, maybe not I dunno, never tried it.[/quote]

Well played.

I’m assuming you want to take HRX while bulking to decrease fat gain?

If that’s the case, then you would be better off really keeing a close eye on your food intake (I.E. Food Log) and keeping some sort of cardio in your routine. You can toss 15-20min of cardio after your training or some other sort of GPP…have soem fun with hit. Run hills, toss a sledge hammer about, flip a tire.

If all else fails; hire a cheap wh0re and dent the headboard for 15-20min; that’ll release some calories.