How Long Before You Feel Test Ethanate?

how long till ya feel the stuff? ive read different things on a lot of different sites. anyone can give me some advice?

You’ve read different things because there’s no exact date that one “feels” the effects. Also it’s not like flipping a switch. The changes are usually gradual.

Certain effects may become more obvious before others.
I, for example, begin to get oilier skin and an increase in libido before I experience strength gains.

Its very different for everyone. Ill personally put 5-10 lbs on within the first week, others take 2-3 weeks to get the same effects.

Libido and an increase in oily skin will likely be the first things you notice.

And I generally have to start shaving more often within a week. Go ahead and stock up on some Neutrogena Body Wash as I am now the 3rd person who will mention oily skin!

Ethanate is about 3 weeks for me. Prop, with the shorter ester, I feel libido boost in a couple days. I usually start my cycles with a month of Prop as a kick start.

I didnt start to feel the Test E until around week 5. I start noticing more frequent boners in week 2.

1 Like

increased libido very shortly after first injection, 2 days only…

noticed slight strength gain after 3 days but that could just be increased rest and food intake…

Yeah I’m with LG on this one. I can see the results on the scale within days. Certainly in the gym numbers are increasing slightly within a week or two. But again as aforementioned there are guys who won’t have the tangible results for a month so there is a pretty big variance.

im on the first week boat myself, depending on how im dosing the trt libido rise oilier skin

the bigger lift numbers come around wk3 for me.

I’m 10 weeks into my Test E cycle (My first ever AAS cycle)

Like all the others, the oily skin (wtf, a zit on my chest? I’ve never had a zit on my chest lol)as well as the increased sex drive seemed damn near instant, I think the strength part is too hard to pinpoint.

I had my first shot at 8am and was in the gym at 11am, I swear I felt like a freaking bull, Usually at about the hour point in my workouts, I’m drained and ready to head home, but I didn’t even notice the time till I was close to 30 mins over my normal workout time, I was adding sets to everything.

I guess what I’m getting at, is its hard to judge early on, especially if you got a huge phycological gain from just taking the shot in the first place. :stuck_out_tongue:

With cyp being one carbon longer than enanth, you’d think it would be similar… very.

but anecdotally it really doesnt seem to be does it?

I have not used enanth… i only began using test this year, and have always used cyp.

I dont get any strength gains until a good 7-8 weeks in! Weight gain is a good 5 weeks in also…
Yet many people who have done both E and C, say they get similar results from C yet the E is so much faster to work…

can anyone give some personal comparisons?

JJ

[quote]Randizo wrote:
And I generally have to start shaving more often within a week. Go ahead and stock up on some Neutrogena Body Wash as I am now the 3rd person who will mention oily skin![/quote]

and I am the fourth

and I second the body wash.

at first till I was able to get to the store I was stuck bathing in Dawn dish soap.

Constant wood almost immediately with test.
Strength at about 2-3 weeks.
Oily skin and acne not until about week 10 or 11 of twelve week cycle.

Acne was weird - sprinkles across my upper/inner thigh, the underside of my forearm, and on my stomach. Weird. None on face or back (or very, very few).

Tren will be next, and would expect sides to increase.

My cycle is damn near over and I’m still waiting for all the increased wood everyone’s talking about. Hell, I’m still waiting for the increased libido in general. :frowning:

[quote]Shadow Hunter36 wrote:
My cycle is damn near over and I’m still waiting for all the increased wood everyone’s talking about. Hell, I’m still waiting for the increased libido in general. :([/quote]

Was your test e bunk?

I’m doing my second 250mg E3D test E inject tomorrow. I’m also doing 10mg dBol 3x/d so it could be hard to pinpoint which is kicking in the most. I suspect the early effects will be mostly from fast acting dBol.

Muscles are starting to feel hard. Appetite is increasing. Energy has been higher. Mood is good. I’ll keep you posted…

I would say about a week or so…dose dependent

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
Shadow Hunter36 wrote:
My cycle is damn near over and I’m still waiting for all the increased wood everyone’s talking about. Hell, I’m still waiting for the increased libido in general. :frowning:

Was your test e bunk?[/quote]

I don’t know. I didn’t “feel” anything from it. But I did get stronger with it.

[quote]Shadow Hunter36 wrote:
Dynamo Hum wrote:
Shadow Hunter36 wrote:

Was your test e bunk?

I don’t know. I didn’t “feel” anything from it. But I did get stronger with it.[/quote]

I PM’d you so as not to hijack this thread…

I would say that within the end of my 3rd shot in that week of the Test Cyp I didn’t feel any muscle soreness post training and within the second day of my first shot I was popping wood like crazy… my girlfriend loves it as I am like a raging bull in a china shop in the bedroom. Also the skin got a little oily after the first week and man the hair growth as well within the 4th day