How Long Before I Could Reach This Level? (Pics Included)

Yeah man, shoe guy is OG T-Nation.

RIP EliteBalla

Sadly the link doesn’t work.

Forums - T Nation - The World's Trusted Community for Elite Fitness 0

2 Likes

Yeah @Yogi1 post a pic. Or I’ll go bang bang.

3 Likes

No ones perfect so i dont care if i have gyno

I didn’t mean you, I meant Brady!

listen to brickhead

I don’t really know. Dude wants to look like a soccer player, he got some reality-based feedback, I asked what how tall the guy is and what he weighed, we almost finally saw Yogi but he has to watch his back, there’s something about McDonald’s, and then things got crazy.

I have a feeling that dollar is going to calm down any minute now. Call it a hunch.

2 Likes

Oh well, the puzzle remains unsolved.

1 Like

@dollar12786
Here’s what I think you should do.

1. Do not compare yourself or aim to look like a particular celebrity, because you’re likely not going to look like one. If you want to look like someone, that’s fine; use them for inspiration. Better yet, if you are going to use someone for inspiration, at least find someone with similar structure and genes.

2. Forget about the ideas of aggressive bulking or cutting and counting every morsel and macro. You’re too skinny and not lean enough to do either of them successfully. Actually, at your stage, if you just make decent food choices, eat according to when you’re hungry, and don’t over eat, your body composition will improve by default so long as you are on a good training program. Read some basic nutrition articles on here, especially CT’s or Clay Hyght’s basic nutrition articles aimed at beginners.

3. Get on a decent split or upper-lower or push-pull-legs program.

If you just do these three things consistently you will progress. After you’ve made a lot of progress, perhaps you can screw around with macro counting and whacked-out self-experimentation if you even have to considering you’re likely not going to compete.

Did you say something about lighting or darkness in Spain in here? When I was in Barcelona two summer ago, there sure seemed to be enough light. :slight_smile: In fact, the blazing heat and sunlight hit me like a ton of bricks when I got off the plane. We get hot summer in NYC, but the heat I experienced on my Mediterranean cruise (Turkey, Greece, Spain, France, Italy) was just brutal and would likely take me months of acclimation to get used to.

1 Like

Heh heh heh, I see what you did there.

1 Like

Literal LOL.

1 Like

Wait–that’s not Pele in the pic? (I’m American, so don’t know much about soccer.)

1 Like

I don’t know… why would you want to look like someone who has such jagged clavicles. I threw up looking at that picture.

2 Likes

it’s honestly going to be such an anticlimax for you all…

1 Like

I enjoyed this thread immensely.

Thank you to all concerned.

@Yogi1 Boooooooo post a photo or I’ll fight you IRL.
Come at me scrub-lord.

I’ve seen your face. Better stay out my neighbourhood

1 Like

Thanks this is the best advice i got here big ups :muscle::+1:

1 Like

@Yogi1 if you ever feel like coming to the middle of nowhere, we could fight. Or just hang out. You know, whatever.

1 Like

I have clavicles like that. It makes me cry every time I look at them. I might just say fuck it, and give up on lifting

1 Like

likewise if you’re ever in Edinburgh

1 Like

Hey now, I’m sure there’ll be plenty of climax.

1 Like