How Long Before I Could Reach This Level? (Pics Included)

And chill bruv i think you said the same shit like 50 times You little tit

unfortunate choice of words by you there

2 Likes

I didnt say i got a great physique yall need to chill out secondly wtf did he have to do with you guys bend over anything and yogi who dont have a profile pic yourself fuck sake yall jump in for no reason i dont even know you lay of the drugs mate and pissoff to your own thread hating ass bitches

1 Like

Who the hell are you? Why you jumping in on this i dont know you little bastard

Let me see your great physique then

So basically in this place you aint allowed to have goals ?

I would say your more like 20%+

and good luck finding me, I scribble my face out. Bang bang.

this thread is rather entertaining

1 Like

Secondly brady came of a troll to me at first so replied back which i appologised for yet he start insulting me afterwards so how did this thread turn against me ffs i mean what?

Ok thats your opinion but that doesnt insult if you think it does you might have read it all wrong

You don’t seem to be arrogant.

You don’t have much muscle mass around your midsection and you’re not very lean. That’s what I meant.

This is a place where people do real world things and have some level of understanding of general fitness.

Anyone who posts a generic celebrity body and asks how to look like said celebrity gets a bit of flak.

Anyone who asks for body fat estimations online is given flak. Unless they hold up a shoe for reference.

Anyone who thinks they are tough on the internet is given flak. The internet is a silly anonymous thing.

It’s cool though. I seriously enjoy this. I’m working on making a cat and dog be friends today and it’s a bit stressful. This has helped lighten my mood.

3 Likes

Ok i didnt know a thread like this would piss you guys off

You had to get things of your chest even after i appologised yet you still think im not going to react

I called you a big dumb sillyhead. Did you actually take that as a viable insult from an adult male?

3 Likes

You said so much crap to me even though i appologised to you said i needed to get it of my chest which came of to me as pure hate

Its not your insult but its the fact you said i need to get it off my chest like i barely know you man

I really don’t think anyone is mad. People around here get a pinch indignant when honest, objective opinions (however brutal) are given and the OP responds agressively.

This forum wasn’t made to pat each other on the back and wallow in mediocrity. I am honest with people asking for opinions because I know a reality check is sometimes needed for progress to occur.

The spirit of these boards is to progress. To damn the status quo and become better versions of ourselves. To put a stop to the soft gentle lies of the surrounding world. To be accountable to ourselves for goals that have been set.

Life is short. I would rather be blunt and have you choose to feel insulted instead of playing patty cake; it will drive and motivate in a way nothing else can.

3 Likes

:joy: Wasn’t there actually a poster who help up a shoe in a photo for some odd reason? What was that all about again?

4 Likes

That was very much ironic, like the insult that preceeded it.

2 Likes

I get you now but at first i thought youre a knob its all good though