How Long Before I Could Reach This Level? (Pics Included)

Yawn. Another guy taking time out of his hectic lifestyle to troll a forum.

What is it with the amount of trolls in this place anyway?

2 Likes

I enjoy it. Sometimes it’s fun to be brutally honest to strangers on the internet, whether they’re real or not.

2 Likes

Sorry you just came off as a troll to me at first

@dollar12786 Kid if you have the means go get your BF% measured to be sure .Pictures on the internet is NOT a very damn accurate measurement .

1 Like

I think you could get pretty close with 6-9 months of hard work, good nutrition and with some luck with no injuries etc.

Ronaldo’s physique is not that unattainable. The guy does not have a great deal of muscle on him (although he does have some decent wheels), so doing a “lean bulk” will probably be the way to go.

Just wondering, how do plan to train and eat?

And what did you eat yesterday?

tweet

1 Like

why not ask the guy whose body you want to emulate what he does?

pretty sure he plays a lot of football

1 Like

^Exactly. What does it matter “how long” it will take? Will you decide to train and diet differently based on this answer?

^Also this.

^and this wasn’t being a dick at all.

^this, however, was being a dick.

You posted a vague, unhelpful original post, got some decent follow-up questions which are needed to give you better advice, and instead lashed out at the guys trying to help you. Cool.

4 Likes

Are you honestly denying that you tried to find the absolute most perfect lighting to bring out as much muscle definition as possible in your photo? One traditionally does not take photos in near pitch black settings unless their goal is to manipulate.

1 Like

I dont know if i will get a real answers on here maybe one or two but this is just pure hate infact i used to have other pics where i look leaner than here this pik was taken shortly after my cut in spain which happen to be the only lightning plus this was after carb loading which is why maybe i look more bigger than usual

It must be really hard to get around or really do anything in Spain. You know, cuz it’s so dark.

In your picture, you have what looks to be borderline breast tissue. That can’t change from lighting. You aren’t lacking lower abs, they are coated in adipose. You are flexing as hard as possible in the shadows and it’s hard to see any muscle definition. You are not lean.

You’re a big dummy sillyhead. Wooah, glad I got that off my chest. We’re even now for you calling me names.

6 Likes

Because Ronaldo is the Sir Lawrence Oliver of DIVERS! You can’t trust a fucking diver! He’ll probably tell you he’s on tren just for fun.

2 Likes

Lol didnt know you had so much on your chest great you must feel good now

Rather have that then some man boobies.

If you’re going to complain about my character on the internet, this would be a much better post to reference.

2 Likes

It’ll take you two years or so to get to that level.

Now go away.

1 Like

Looks more like a basketball body to me.

white men can’t jump, ED. Everyone knows that.

That guy is white??!! I thought he was Mexican, or sumpin.

I dont know why you so butthurt gowd its so funny are you sure your not on your periods fk me :joy::joy::joy: you sound like a right bitch

you realise that you are the one coming off worse in this exchange, right?

3 Likes