How Is This Protein?

[quote]BabyBuster wrote:
texasguy1 wrote:
CanesOL79 wrote:
Might I suggest ON? I like it a lot. it doesn’t fill me up at all, even on 2 scoops a serving. it mixes well (I stir in 1% milk) and tastes good enough, I think.

I agree. ON has been my protein for years. I like muscle milk too.

Don’t mean to come down on your choice, just wondering if you’ve read this review of Muscle Milk?

http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1231523
[/quote]

They stopped putting Glycocyamine (GCC) (the toxic which the article states last year) in their product in the latest batch, so it’s safe to take now. You’re still better off getting a good quality protein and adding good fats such as olive oil in your shake for a superior protein shake.

yeah, I read the review of Muscle Milk before I bought it. I looked on the label and found no glycocyamine (which is reiterated by Rockman), so I figured it safe (since they have to list all ingedients and such).

I take two scoops of ON (rocky road flavor…delicious) in the morning and two after I work out (among other supplements). before I got to bed, I drink a serving of Muscle Milk (I read somewhere that it’s better to take it before bed because of the time-released casein or something. correct me if I’m wrong though).

I’ve not yet tried Grow!. It seems to be worth it. I need to look at nutritional facts and such to see if it has what I’m looking for (along with price).

Just want to echo what others have said about Metabolic Drive. It’s my mainstay protein with Grow! Premium Whey my filler for when additional scoops are needed. I really love Metabolic Drive Complete and use Low Carb flavors like strawberry or banana to mix with it at times for variety.

D

Champion Nutrition blows ON away. ON is way overhyped.

[quote]biglift88 wrote:
ON is way overhyped.[/quote]

This much we agree on.

I even went and bought several containers of ON protein after reading so many people hype it up and ended up returning them to Vitamin Shoppe.

It doesn’t taste anywhere near as good as what I’ve bought from this site.