How is This Program to Break Through Strength Barrier?

Week 1:
3x5 @70%
3x3 @75%
3x1@80%

Week 2:
3x5@75
3x3@80
3x1@85

Week 3:
3x5@80
3x3@85
3x1@90

Week 4:
3x5@85
3x3@90
3x1@95

My assistance work is as followings:
Bench Day:
3 minute AMRAP of pull ups (supinated)
3 minute AMRAP of dips
4x10, 12, 15, 25 of Arnold Press and Lateral Raises

Squat Day:
3 minute AMRAP of pull ups (pronated)
4x8 front squat and leg curls
4x15 standing calf raises

Press Day:
3 minute AMRAP of pushups
3 minute AMRAP of pull ups (neutral)
4x 10, 12, 15, 25 of incline DB press and cable fly

Deadlift Day:
3 minute AMRAP of inverted rows
3x10 of TRX Row, sitting calf raise, t bar row, standing calf raises

What is this “strength barrier” you speak of? Sounds like you are trying to break the sound barrier.

This is not a good program. You move up in weight too fast and what you have planned is too difficult. 3x1x90% after 3x3x85% will be hard and you might not get it (is that 3 singles or a triple?) and there is no way you are going to do 3x1x95% after 3x3x90%, regardless of whether those are singles or a triple. It’s just not realistic, the first two weeks look easy and the last one is impossible.

Aside from that, don’t AMRAP all your assistance work, it will cause a lot of fatigue. This is basically a peaking cycle (although a poorly designed one) and AMRAPs are the last thing you should be doing when peaking.

Why do you have a press day?

I’m not really that experienced but There is an article on t-nation to help you with the best way to get to your 1RM through ramping up the weights, I have done it twice in the past week (This Tuesday and Last Wednesday) and it seemed to work well for me as my 1RM on wednesday i could barely get up from it twice but today I hit my 1RM for 2 singles with good form and i easily got up from it as well, Heres the article How to Warm Up for a One-Rep Max

Try this, similar but better…