T Nation

How Is This Cycle?

I’m 22 years old, 175lbs and I’ve been working out for about 2 years. Over the last month and a half I’ve been hitting the gym really hard 2 hours a day 6 days a week while also watching my nutrition. I’ve been seeing great results but wanted to speed up the process.

I have been looking into steroids and I was recommended to take small doses of Oxy, Oxa, Tamoxifen, Proviron and Gonadroptin for post cycle. These are all tablets. This would be a 6 week cycle leading to post cycle. My workouts would remain the same but my diet would have to increase to 6-7 meals I was told. I know the possible side effects which is why I am not seeking to do this long term. I just wanted to hear other thoughts about this cycle and if anyone has tried anything similar to it. Let me know what you think…

Opinion on Cycle?

Not sure if troll…

If not troll… just don’t dude. Too young and very poor cycle. Stay on this forum for 3_5 years and learn.

Nothing in this life comes without consequences my friend. You’re not ready.

Not trolling, this is the cycle I was recommended. I’m 5’11 175lbs and almost 23 years old.

The person who recommended it is not your friend. They also know nothing. Your resolution for 2019 should be “don’t listen to dumb people” and I would advise you start that today.

Scroll through this forum for ‘first cycle’ posts. There is usually at least one per day. You will see the responses to that answer and its always the same… Follow that.

you are quite light for your height and age. eat more, train hard and research anabolics.

LOL I said the same thing but edited my original post for fear of offending others. 175lb is pretty light at 5’11 unless very shredded. Likely there is plenty of room for natural growth.

Just wanted to hear real opinions on this first cycle. My friend is 180 lbs, 24 years old and this is the cycle he was thinking, (2 Pills) 50mg Anadrol, (2 Pills) 10mg Anavar, Proviron, Nolvadex, and Gonadotropin for post cycle. The cycle would also include milk thristle to help the liver and omega 3s. It would last 6 weeks. If it is too much which one would be best to leave out?

All oral cycle? Research this site and you will get a ton of answers

Why does it seem like I have read this same cycle from someone else recently … Maybe it’s his “friend” and he didn’t like the feedback he got on that thread…

100mg Anadrol (the harshest and most side effect unfriendly oral steroid available) on your first cycle?

TERRIBLE idea, from the choice of compound, to the oral only strategy, to the age.