How is My SARMs Super Stack?

Arent all of those Sarms orals? I have never taken Sarms. I cant imagine they can be great for the liver.

That’s my point. You do a PCT for suppressive drugs. He claims they aren’t suppressive. You take a liver aid supplement (not for PCT) for drugs that damage your liver. He claims they don’t.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying. I was just looking it up and some of these are really rough on the liver.

1 Like

yea, clearly the studies showing ONLY lipid strain, crushed SHBG, almost complete shut down at 1-3mg of lgd/day fora few weeks equates to the fact that it’s safe to combine all sarms, including untested ones (yk-11) of steroidal structure with minimal suppression or sides.

1 Like

are on on tren currently? What dose??

Yup, I’m not an expert on any of this so it’s good you did your own research - it just seems that in this case, the cycle itself and the reasoning behind every single aspect of the cycle from beginning to end makes absolutely no sense.

Not a first for these forums.

1 Like

What do you suggest?

Don’t do it. As in, DO NOT DO IT. Capiche?

not using performance enhancing drugs as you are clearly uneducated regarding the risks (both acute and long term) that use of these agents entail

Using IGF-1
 what the fuck man, are you a professional bodybuilder? Probably not given the stack you’ve listed.

2 Likes

50-60 mg/day

I was kidding tho I don’t think that has anything to do with my response to the OP more so a joke because it seems some people claim they lose thier minds on tren.

SARMs are great but I would run one SARM per cycle unless you know what you’re doing. You won’t know how they all react also SARMs will probably fight each other for the same receptor.

SARMs are supressive. I get supression off LGD but not a big deal but alot of these YouTube gurus will tell you they aren’t supressive or are only mildly supressive. Mate my sperm count was zero, confirmed by a hospital and I can only put it down to LGD, mk677. I never knew what it was before hand sadly. Maybe I had underlying issues or my medication effects it. I asked for help on another board and was pretty much called an idoit for not buying their products and I must have prohormones which I know isn’t. I’m getting a third-party lab test to prove it. I’m awaiting on hospital results to see what’s the blood work was after my cycle. The reason for my hospital was for fertility. I was told SARMs do not effect it.

Alot of these YouTube guys will have you believe SARMs are 100% side effect free, this is so you buy thier probably underdosed product but please let’s remember the positives you get from 10mg LGD aren’t as good as 500mg testosterone, are they? So if you were to mega dose SARMs or stack them to get the same gains as 500mg testosterone then you’d probably have alot more problems.

I’ve seen blood work of LGD show supression, hell ligands study showed it at 1mg!!!

If you want to do SARMs then run MK677 and LGD, you could add YK11. Use carderine maybe in PCT. If you want to use rad140 instead of LGD do it but that mix is costly and unnessary.

The whole point of SARMs vs Roids is, also answering what @iron_yuppie asked and giving context:

I want to max out “body potential” (the maximum I can maintain without losing gains if I go off PEDs) while avoiding all the issues you see in the horror/“roids gone wrong” stories of using Roids. All those famous bodybuilders dying early and then the dudes my age with health issues, plus the “wreck havoc in your body” and “manhood side-effects” that go along with roids.

The best I found from comparison was Deca with Test and even all the effects made it not worthwhile compared to the slower progression but with all side effects (if any) gone with PCT.
Hence the Liver protectant to use during the cycle, just in case.

yea
 they all bind to the androgen receptor. hence “fighting for the same receptor”, however for theoretical complete androgen receptor saturation to occur (to outcompete new AR synthesis) one would have to use a fuuuucccckkkk ton.

As to sperm count being zero, very possible, various sarms were developed in the interest of creating hormonal contraceptives, another potential theory is you weren’t taking LGD, you were taking some form of AAS (many sarms are spiked)

Wow, you really need to rethink your strategy. SARMS (both non-steroidal and steroidal) likely have similar, if not the same, negative long term impact on health compared to AAS, we just don’t know. What we do know is that like many anabolics, they fucking trash lipids, predisposing you to plaque build-up and long term
 myocardial infarction (unless you’re like @iron_yuppie and have ancestors who are Greek Gods (not mere mortals) and are thus impervious to lipid strain).

The prospect of dying early is a risk one unfortunately has to take when using PED’s, there are ways to mitigate risks, however it’s always a risk. When one looks back on the golden era of bodybuilding, most of these guys are still alive
 Look at the current era of bodybuilders, dudes are dropping off at a somewhat accelerated rate. Why? Dosing, level of abuse and lifestyle, there’s a big difference between 300mg test/wk and 3 grams of gear/wk + stimulants + GH/slin + beta 2 agonists. The doses guys are using today are insane, even Matt Porter has admitted to trying up to 150mg tren ace per day, these are doses most dudes back in the day wouldn’t even consider. Keep the doses very low, focus on a healthy lifestyle and you can mitigate risks.

Nandrolone tends to have a deleterious effect upon neurotransmission in the brain (interaction with dopamine receptors, depletion of serotonin etc), also tends to be quite harsh on the heart long term. YOU’RE best bet is to just not use anything

1 Like

The stack you’ve proposed will absolutely result in one of those horror stories. Much more likely than just running test for 10 weeks. It’s not even a debate.

Are you afraid of needles? If that’s it then just say so. You’ll get no judgment from me or most others here. If that’s your reasoning then we have a different conversation. But if you think that this ludicrous idea is good on its face then I do not know what to tell you.

It’s WREAK havoc. If you wreck havoc you are merely ruining the havoc, or making things peaceful.
Dictionary Definition For You

and methyltestosterone does exist if one is scared of needles. It’s a fair bit harsher/more dangerous than straight test, but it’s effects are somewhat similar regarding anabolic/androgenic potency.

Furthermore one could use transdermal/other methods of test as a “base” and use a non c-17AA oral like primo. Is it optimal? no, but it’s better than the idea of his stack

Oh yeah, R.I.P. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lou Ferrigno, Franco Columbo, Robbie Robinson, Dorian Yates, Ronnie Coleman, Lee Haney, Frank Zane, Mike Katz
 Oh wait, nevermind.

The fact is, done responsibly steroids aren’t nearly as dangerous as all those sensationalist horror stories lead you to believe. But, if you do stupid shit you’re going to wreck your life. Your stack of SARMS is stupid shit.

Whole story sounds like someone who is too scared to get the needle but wants the gains.

Any research on effects of all of those Sarms ran together? Not in lab rats.

Unsure about this. You see what “responsible” use was back in the golden era was somewhat different to what “responsible” use is today. Today 1.5 grams of gear/wk + GH, beta 2 agonists and stimulants can still be thought of as in the realm of sane use. In the golden era 500mg was supposedly a very high weekly dose (barring maybe primobolan).

The bodybuilders are dropping dead at a younger age today due to

• more extreme levels of abuse
  • more media coverage (the dudes that died back in the day weren’t particularly heard of, that being said the VAST majority of 60s and 70s Mr universe/Olympia competitors are alive today or lived til their 70s.)
  • healthier lifestyles/diet back then (stayed lean year round)

That being said I believe back in the golden era people didn’t really cycle off, they took very short breaks but we’re otherwise on year round

Guys of Rich Piana/Dallas McCarver esque size didn’t really exist back then